Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH Purely Pay To Win Gaming? Yes/No

No. I am f2p and I'm just fine. Yes, it may be a small bit harder, but you can farm up gold for lixes, restos, and idols etc just fine without buying plat. Yes, spending 1 grand on plat will make your life easier, maybe will get you some cool items and an endless stock of gears, but totally not necessary. As was already pointed out, EG gears come from EG bosses, not from plat (although one could argue that plat resources are needed for EG raids, you don't need to spend plat to get them).
Well next necro, proteus, and gele we do, we'll have everyone not use lix, Idols, and restos. I'm thinking we might fail instead of win those fights.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Only people who think it's not a pay-to-win game are those who haven't really experienced end-game raiding.
If you think it's not a pay-to-win game, and you kill end-game bosses without a single plat item (do you have more than 8 hotbars?), please do share with the community how it's done.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

No. I am f2p and I'm just fine. Yes, it may be a small bit harder, but you can farm up gold for lixes, restos, and idols etc just fine without buying plat. Yes, spending 1 grand on plat will make your life easier, maybe will get you some cool items and an endless stock of gears, but totally not necessary. As was already pointed out, EG gears come from EG bosses, not from plat (although one could argue that plat resources are needed for EG raids, you don't need to spend plat to get them).
Well next necro, proteus, and gele we do, we'll have everyone not use lix, Idols, and restos. I'm thinking we might fail instead of win those fights.
You don’t need plat for that.

You don’t need plat for that.
But someone has to buy plat and put the items on the market.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Only people who think it's not a pay-to-win game are those who haven't really experienced end-game raiding.
If you think it's not a pay-to-win game, and you kill end-game bosses without a single plat item (do you have more than 8 hotbars?), please do share with the community how it's done.
Meh false. The ones who don't think this game is P2W are the ones who've actually played a legit P2W game lol. Yea it takes plat items to down raids, but if you personally are not spending money than this game is not a complete P2W, instead it has P2W aspects which are no where near as bad as a 100% P2W game such as GoW (people have gone broke because of that game, just stay caught up with the top players).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Meh false. The ones who don't think this game is P2W are the ones who've actually played a legit P2W game lol. Yea it takes plat items to down raids, but if you personally are not spending money than this game is not a complete P2W, instead it has P2W aspects which are no where near as bad as a 100% P2W game such as GoW (people have gone broke because of that game, just stay caught up with the top players).
If the ah had 0 lix or plat items and no one in your clan had any plat items and you wanted to win a gele battle, someone would have to pay for plat so everyone had at least Idols, how would it not be paying to win? If a game requires you to depend on someone buying plat or whatever to supply items needed to win a battle would be pay to win.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Anyone who says the game isn't P2W for the next week I challenge you to only use idols/lixs etc that you get from bounty shop. Bank all of your other resources because those came from plat. Any No-Trade item you can use. Let's see how long that will last you. Oh, that also means no pet/mount unless you got with bounty tokens too. No fashion either unless it is shop fashion (token fash is not shop fash)... No sigiling either, always have to go to tavern or wait for a druid.

If you think that is impossible you are right, that is because the game is P2W, someone has to buy plat for you to get lixs etc...

That isn't a bad thing per say. The game is F2P, but P2W, so those who want an expedited game play can pay, while the rest can work their way to the top.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at