Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Luck on dragon eggs so far?

#21
Rogue4Life wrote:
Zkills wrote:If everyone was running around with these dragons, the game would be heavily unbalanced between plat buyers and non play buyers. You want an extremely good pet? Get ready to pay for it. If not, then shut your oversized yappers and stick with your normal pet

What u on about? The dragon isn’t overpowered but it’s better than its competition only because of stats and skill, ability is meh cause of how random crits are.
you still don’t understand even paying customers can’t get a dragon.... so tell me how do we pay for it? We can spend 400k plat and get 0 eggs.... People are complaining mostly cause they buy so much plat and can’t get the new content

Smh, you're fighting an argument you already lost. Never said the dragon is overpowered, I said it's extremely good. Paying customers can get dragon eggs... are you blind? Some dude said he got 5 out of 900 chests, and some dude on belenus got an egg yesterday after buying some chests.

It's been said so many times before, chests are just like gambling. You complaining about losing to the system is completely pointless and stupid. You take the risk everytime you buy and open a chest. And yes, the drop rates on these eggs are perfectly balanced and just because you're not lucky enough to get something doesn't mean the drop rates are broken.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Any Luck on dragon eggs so far?

#22
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
Zkills wrote:If everyone was running around with these dragons, the game would be heavily unbalanced between plat buyers and non play buyers. You want an extremely good pet? Get ready to pay for it. If not, then shut your oversized yappers and stick with your normal pet

What u on about? The dragon isn’t overpowered but it’s better than its competition only because of stats and skill, ability is meh cause of how random crits are.
you still don’t understand even paying customers can’t get a dragon.... so tell me how do we pay for it? We can spend 400k plat and get 0 eggs.... People are complaining mostly cause they buy so much plat and can’t get the new content

Smh, you're fighting an argument you already lost. Never said the dragon is overpowered, I said it's extremely good. Paying customers can get dragon eggs... are you blind? Some dude said he got 5 out of 900 chests, and some dude on belenus got an egg yesterday after buying some chests.

It's been said so many times before, chests are just like gambling. You complaining about losing to the system is completely pointless and stupid. You take the risk everytime you buy and open a chest. And yes, the drop rates on these eggs are perfectly balanced and just because you're not lucky enough to get something doesn't mean the drop rates are broken.

Not complaining about losing when opening chests cause you can’t, always get something....

Someone paid $900 and didn’t get the things he wanted from this update.... are you serious u think that’s ok? No paying customers can’t get the eggs because like you said it’s gambling, I brought $10 worth of plat I’m a “paying customer” I didn’t get the eggs....

If you think the dragon is “ extremely good” then there is no argument, what you on about? I agreed with you in my previous post....

If you think the drop rates are balanced that’s your opinion, I disagree they need to add it to the plat store or increase drop rates.
Image

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests