Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a new server

Have tried balor, morrigan, herne and rosmerta...all seem to have over the top drama where the line between irl and igl is non existant.

Please if u r from a server not listed above tell me why i should come to your server..with plat sales aproaching id like to make a choice soon..

What makes your server great? :D

Re: Looking for a new server

Donn is pretty active. Top clans have turned fairly cordial with one another, but there is still stiff competition for all bosses but Proteus and gelebron, both of which may sometimes be up for a few days.

Prices for plat items are high. Chests are 40k each. Donn is also likely the most actively eg server of what was Android.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Donn is pretty active. Top clans have turned fairly cordial with one another, but there is still stiff competition for all bosses but Proteus and gelebron, both of which may sometimes be up for a few days.

Prices for plat items are high. Chests are 40k each. Donn is also likely the most actively eg server of what was Android.
Lir, Donn, balor, and Fingal are killing proteus daily and I believe gele weekly at this point.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have been playing on epona for afew weeks now. The people there are amazing and always willing to help a noob out lol

Would strongly advise against going to arawn. :?
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Lugh is pretty good, depending upon how much drama is normal... (the major drama has smoldered out from what I've seen, but that could mean anything for the future.)

Ask around about Nuada; I've heard good things, and it seems like everyone likes to transfer there, but I could be being naive (that happens occasionally...:?)

Good luck wherever you end up. ;)

Edit: updated.
Last edited by Mind on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Epona tbh. Try to stay away from the Solo Dom Clan servers because most of them eventually goes /is corrupt by having degenerate leadership and that's basically end of the line for a player if he/she gets kicked out of there for unfair reasons. Epona and servers with multiple endgame powerhouse clans are what you should look for.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Lir had many dramas in past and arena wars... (tribal, ramayana, kol)
The two big clans are Emperrors and Kos right now, auction house prices are ridicously high, aeon chests are around 35-40k...
Emp kills proteus daily, and a few times killed gele.
I have a high lvl druid there, there is rule for drama means kick... :)
Lv 220 Druid
Noob ranger :D
Clan Emperrors (Lir)