Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Food of Gods Corrupted Gardens Official Release Dates Announced.

I like many of you seek this highly anticipated release date announcement, crossing my fingers it will be sometime this year, and that it will exceed all our expectations.
Having said that, I hope OTM takes the time needed to deliver the best and most comprehensive update to date. Truly, I'd like nothing more than this update to rock me to my core. I've fished , farmed , and grinded my way to the upper most reaches of this game only to discover an insatiable need for more content.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying, we want this game to not only massively expand, but to revolutionize the way Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games can grow and evolve within the mobile marketplace. After all, just ten years ago games like CH were only available on PCs and game consoles rather than cell phones or tablets.

Imagine this. In another ten years games like CH may be considered mobile versions of revolutionary mmorpgs like Everquest for PCs. Therefore, it's exciting to see just how big CH will become over time especially if OTM releases a flawless update that will reinvigorate the active player base while simultaneously drawing enormous amounts of new players that will marvel at how much this game has to offer.

I harken back to the days OW was launched, a new zone with psychedelic colors, and floating Orbs that could one hit me. I literally couldn't sleep I was so excited to explore everything it had to offer.

Will "Food Of The Gods" "Corrupted Gardens" satiate our active player bases famished souls, breathing life into thier weary eyes, and imbue them with eternal happiness? Time will tell...
Last edited by Pikestaff on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Food of Gods Official Release Date Announced.

Think you are thinking of corrupted gardens, food of the gods is mostly cooking. Corrupted Gardens he players are hoping will fix some gaping problems from excessive camping to loot drop tables.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Food of Gods Corrupted Gardens Official Release Dates Announced.

@pikestaff, I really hope they release the update soon. I think they might release it during double platinum weekend. it makes kind of sense, I guess. But you never know because they been dalaying the update for about 4 month already, so I wouldn’t surprise if they release it next year.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

madara wrote:@pikestaff, I really hope they release the update soon. I think they might release it during double platinum weekend. it makes kind of sense, I guess. But you never know because they been dalaying the update for about 4 month already, so I wouldn’t surprise if they release it next year.

Typically updates are released the friday/monday before double plat. This way OTM gets the rush of people buying event/update specific chests on first day to take advantage of higher sell prices, and then again during double plat.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

bob the mage wrote:
madara wrote:@pikestaff, I really hope they release the update soon. I think they might release it during double platinum weekend. it makes kind of sense, I guess. But you never know because they been dalaying the update for about 4 month already, so I wouldn’t surprise if they release it next year.

Typically updates are released the friday/monday before double plat. This way OTM gets the rush of people buying event/update specific chests on first day to take advantage of higher sell prices, and then again during double plat.

Could someone please clarify what exacly will be in the corroupted gardens update?

CHsaviour wrote:10 years? You're a genuine tool for this developer if you had stayed for 3 years. "Thanks for the free propping up of our playing population". The uninstall button is less than half a dozen taps from me. Ready to jettison from this Titanic anytime lololol.

Why are you still here? You've been bitchin' 'n' moanin' for months and telling the world you've had enough, so adios and take your whiny ass someplace else.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so