Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Food of Gods Corrupted Gardens Official Release Dates Announced.

Reef wrote:
Armo wrote:If anyone has played Guild Wars 2, a Silverwastes kind of area would be absolutely awesome.

There wouldn't be any drama, clans can actually work together against the overpowering AI, have it's own separate loot system (bosses and mobs can drop tokens of different rarities to hand in, non trade), and people can just spend hours slaughtering enemies and capturing objectives, which can give gold and experience too. Maybe throw in some high level fishing spots and cooking ingredients for extra end game incentives.

Something actually fun to do, instead of camping the same bosses or lixing for hours.

Sounds fun, the old park-camp-kill-park-camp-kill is getting old and boring.

I like the idea of working together, especially with people who aren't nessercarily in your clan, I have many friends outside of mine but ofc we can never boss or kill stuff together. It's nice to have that oppurtunity with others.

Afaxus wrote:How can I sign up for beta?

1) Buy a TARDIS
2) exclaim: "It's bigger on the inside!"
3) go back a month ago
4) sign up for beta
5) play beta
6) come back to the present
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Reef wrote:
Armo wrote:If anyone has played Guild Wars 2, a Silverwastes kind of area would be absolutely awesome.

There wouldn't be any drama, clans can actually work together against the overpowering AI, have it's own separate loot system (bosses and mobs can drop tokens of different rarities to hand in, non trade), and people can just spend hours slaughtering enemies and capturing objectives, which can give gold and experience too. Maybe throw in some high level fishing spots and cooking ingredients for extra end game incentives.

Something actually fun to do, instead of camping the same bosses or lixing for hours.

Sounds fun, the old park-camp-kill-park-camp-kill is getting old and boring.

It is super fun, I probably spent close to up to a hundred hours in there just killing stuff and enjoying myself with friends. Even after they nerfed the rewards you get from it, just the whole capture and defend aspect made it fun.

A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

CHsavvy wrote:
Robbo5000 wrote:Why are you still here? You've been bitchin' 'n' moanin' for months and telling the world you've had enough, so adios and take your whiny ass someplace else.

Well I'm sure you must have felt it by now: CH forums is more exciting than the game itself. That speaks a lot about the game.

So true. Since most of my friends I made in the game not longer play, I stopped playing and I enjoy the forums more than the game. The forum is more active than my clan, probably more than my server.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145