Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Return to Carrowmore Tunnels! - Halloween Mini Event!

3 days actually. But with a 1 hour window, thats around 4.5 hours on average. I'd prefer a longer respawn with shorter or no windows. There won't be much difference and less time wasted.
No offense but this idea only favors clans with hundreds. If a clan of 500 knows exactly when to be somewhere then they will beat any other clan based on number of people alone. That is not competitive in any way.
You have no idea what you're saying. A small clan of 20 usually won't be able to have 8 lockers standing by for an hour every 4 hours over 72 hours. A large clan of 500 can and will be able to.

Umm thats pretty much exactly what the person said in the last quote...

No offense but this idea only favors clans with hundreds. If a clan of 500 knows exactly when to be somewhere then they will beat any other clan based on number of people alone. That is not competitive in any way.
You have no idea what you're saying. A small clan of 20 usually won't be able to have 8 lockers standing by for an hour every 4 hours over 72 hours. A large clan of 500 can and will be able to.

Dammit why you spoiling the fun?

Hes right though, you guys are stating the same facts but somehow one wants no window, the other wants an hour window. But ail is right in the instance
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

3 days actually. But with a 1 hour window, thats around 4.5 hours on average. I'd prefer a longer respawn with shorter or no windows. There won't be much difference and less time wasted.
Actually i kinda have an idea. A medium size can outlock any large clan when it comes to 5 star bosses. I know ive done it on Lir server many times. There is no clan that is so powerful they can outlock everyone all the time.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Dammit why you spoiling the fun?

Hes right though, you guys are stating the same facts but somehow one wants no window, the other wants an hour window. But ail is right in the instance
I would be fine with less of a window. My issue is that knowing exact times only serves to benefit the largest clans and thats it. It benefits small to medium none whatsoever because then everyone will be there and it will be a 20 against 5 matchup. . Any game is supposed to be fun and competitive. Anyone who complains about an element of surprise most likely isnt really having fun.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.