Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM, Don't Look Away

Sulis has problems regarding players in a certain clan, exploitng the game in anyway possible to cause harassment and bullying.

[Link removed to prevent others duplicating]

In the video it shows clearly that those players are running through walls. They are taking advantage of alterations to their games scripts or downloading mods. Continuing to do it constantly to ensure the opposing clans can't boss(every single boss edl/raids etc). These players believe that no consequences will be given to them and have no intentions to stop. I demand that this be resolved and not overlooked.

Further evidence will be provided as they occur.

Re: OTM, Don't Look Away

Sulis has problems regarding players in a certain clan, exploitng the game in anyway possible to cause harassment and bullying.

In the video it shows clearly that those players are running through walls. They are taking advantage of alterations to their games scripts or downloading mods. Continuing to do it constantly to ensure the opposing clans can't boss(every single boss edl/raids etc). These players believe that no consequences will be given to them and have no intentions to stop. I demand that this be resolved and not overlooked.

Sulis is one of the smallest servers, but somehow manages to create the largest amount of drama. 2 players with the ability to log over 20 endgame accounts each most bought/given. Continously grief and harass other players on the server just to get what they want. I don’t want to see otm’s typical responce slapping them on the wrist with a simple 1 week ban. I want them gone, permanently. Even though just banning the toons in that video wont stop them alone it will certainly make them think about what they’re doing, and how they do it.

We need a answer from otm, how can they let crap like this continue to happen.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

My activity has decreased greatly because of this crap. I refuse to become active if OTM is allowing these cheaters to ruin our time. Love ya OTM but you guys need to penalize these people and make them rethink what they are doing...

This isn't even a 'new' problem. This has been a problem for a long time. Nothings compares to having your boss reset on you after spending real money on items to kill a boss. People are already frustrated about lag destroying the success of raids. The fact that real players are stopping another clans success bossing in this way is unbelievably sad, and quite frankly pathetic that they can do this over and over again unpunished. If nothing is done about this, how can OTM expect players to spend money to buy plat items to kill bosses in this game. There's no point to with people like this running around. Between the lack of timely new content and this joke of 'play style', what's to keep players from walking away and going to new games. And a one week ban to these toons wouldn't be 'solving' the problem. These kind of people won't give up. They'll just go right back to it. A short ban is nothing more than a flick on the wrist to them. I hope OTM comes up with a worthwhile solution after 'looking into this issue'.

This is an issue that seriously needs to be dealt with, and not turned a blind eye to. OTM is well aware of wall resetting, and run speed hacking. Hearing 'if you see a toon doing this report them through support and we will investigate' over and over again with NOTHING being done is unacceptable. The sad reality is you have to draw attention to such major issues by going publicly to the forums. And even there you get met with 'If you have an issue about specific players please pm them to Muldar or the support team' instantly followed by the post being locked, moved, or even in extreme cases deleted. I want so much to keep playing and enjoying this game. But people can only deal with so much before they decide to move on. I love this game, and have been playing it for several years. I want to be able to enjoy playing, and not have to deal with this crap every day. Please OTM, don't blow this off.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

Glitching through walls isn't something new. It has been there for a long time, and many times we have already said it's being used as an exploit on bosses but no action has been done. Never heard of anyone banned because of this exploit.

According to Muldar, it's fine to glitch through walls if you're only "exploring", so yeah...they can't ban anyone who remove the collision files, it's all part of the game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This is an issue that seriously needs to be dealt with, and not turned a blind eye to. OTM is well aware of wall resetting, and run speed hacking. Hearing 'if you see a toon doing this report them through support and we will investigate' over and over again with NOTHING being done is unacceptable. The sad reality is you have to draw attention to such major issues by going publicly to the forums. And even there you get met with 'If you have an issue about specific players please pm them to Muldar or the support team' instantly followed by the post being locked, moved, or even in extreme cases deleted. I want so much to keep playing and enjoying this game. But people can only deal with so much before they decide to move on. I love this game, and have been playing it for several years. I want to be able to enjoy playing, and not have to deal with this crap every day. Please OTM, don't blow this off.
+999999999999

Glitching through walls isn't something new. It has been there for a long time, and many times we have already said it's being used as an exploit on bosses but no action has been done. Never heard of anyone banned because of this exploit.

According to Muldar, it's fine to glitch through walls if you're only "exploring", so yeah...they can't ban anyone who remove the collision files, it's all part of the game.
There are certain places where you can use a trade glitch to go through walls, like in OW. I think this is what Muldar refers to. Altering the actual game scripts with mods or jailbreaking is a different case. Using natural glitches vs modifying game with 3rd party code.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There are certain places where you can use a trade glitch to go through walls, like in OW. I think this is what Muldar refers to. Altering the actual game scripts with mods or jailbreaking is a different case. Using natural glitches vs modifying game with 3rd party code.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I think it would be better for OTM to make a stance that going through walls whether by glitching intentionally or altering game files is not allowed.
We have seen a few players in Morrigan zip through Murky Vaults/Dunskeig Sewers to farm hunter remains and cargo caches, as well as players run to Necro from ley in a matter of seconds.
I really hope OTM addresses these issues, because while it may seem "harmless" to them, it's not, and takes away the integrity of the game.

The video evidence shown by the OP should be sufficient to remove those players from the game, and some timing/detection measures should be put in game to catch players who are going to do it in the future.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.