Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server transfer

It will be hard to do since there are many who dont like server transfers completely, and others who think it will ruin economies and a bunch of other stuff
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Server transfers are a feature we may consider for a future release but have no plans to create currently.
I like the idea of server transfers but you should be very very careful with how they are done if they are being considered. In my opinion transferring your levels, class with a "transfer set" of armour and jewlery would be fine but no clan wants to see end game loot going from server to server, unless in future updates the way drops work change.

Server transfers are a feature we may consider for a future release but have no plans to create currently.
I like the idea of server transfers but you should be very very careful with how they are done if they are being considered. In my opinion transferring your levels, class with a "transfer set" of armour and jewlery would be fine but no clan wants to see end game loot going from server to server, unless in future updates the way drops work change.
I have a lvl220 mage rogue and lvl 215 druid rotting away at a death server. a server that was ruined by greefers. Our clan is dismantled and 90 % quit the game. So there's no clan bleeding out lol. and I know from at least 30 people who would play again and spend plat it they could move. they just don't want to start all over again.

Transfers are fine if its just a players level and no trade items. But tradeable items shouldn't be movable.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Transfers are fine if its just a players level and no trade items. But tradeable items shouldn't be movable.
OTM could just do a bind on items unless the item is on the server you purchased it from. For example, I buy a shadow skull of touch on Epona, it is bound to my toon except on Epona. Then I buy some black hunter on Arawan, it would be bound to my toon except on Arawan.

I think plat items should be exempt from this though.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

OTM could just do a bind on items unless the item is on the server you purchased it from. For example, I buy a shadow skull of touch on Epona, it is bound to my toon except on Epona. Then I buy some black hunter on Arawan, it would be bound to my toon except on Arawan.

I think plat items should be exempt from this though.
+1 this is a great idea