Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I the only one out there without millions in gold??

Anyone have any good tips for gold farming? I know about the Hawkhursts, but man, the gold is sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hear toons talking all the time how they have multiple Mounts, Multiple Lux Jewelry, Full Sets of EDL armor, etc. Every time I get a decent amount of gold, I have to spend it on a new quiver, and then I'm broke again. I know that OTM lives on slow gold, but does it get any easier to make lots of gold when Higher Level?

Wrantyx LVL 162 Ranger
Donn Server.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Am I the only one out there without millions in gold??

It's a slow grind for gold on CH. I didn't start making a lot of gold till I was 210/215 - I was broke as anything before then. The sad truth is that this game, unless you have 12 hours spare every day, is very pay to win.

The best ways to make gold quick, unfortunately, is to buy plat and sell chests and plat items.

I won't sugar coat it and say it's easy because it isn't.

I'm lixing an alt atm and it's a rogue currently level 164. So far I've accumulated 150k in gold and sold my items to vendor for 200k. That's 350k in total, but my xp is x4... So in reality if I was levelling without elixirs I'd have made 1.4mil by level 164.

Tbh... That's not much at all on the grand scheme of things.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Gold bosses my dude... best way to earn gold. Even if you can't solo them (even though you should as a ranger), you still make decent gold even in a group.

I was thinking about how expensive lux is in the later lvls. Every lux shop has changed price besides the 100/150/180/200 shops, and the offhands in there are very pricey... 850k for a lvl 200 offhand... that's ridiculous considering the amount of gold you already have to spend on lixs at that level. I think if those lux shops lowered their prices, gold wouldn't be a major issue... because people are always having issues upgrading shop lux, mainly offhands
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Agreed. There are like 6 gold bosses in carrow. They all have pH as well. Learn where they are and grind them. You'll make at least 50k an hour.

Hint: There is a YouTube video showing all locations. Also, gold boss placeholders don't move at all.
Waaaaay more than 6 lol. 2 spiders, 2 scorpions, 6 boggans, and I believe 4 bolgs (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus there are the non carrow ones, ancient wyrm, the 105 zombie, Astral the Invincible, faerie queen, Guzzletusk, and that one gold boss in the sewers. There are many more but I don't include bosses that drop less than 1k. Bosses that drop less than 1k may include defector bosses, OW faerie quest bosses, that one imp in stonevale, and the catacombs bosses. Missing a few but they are worth killing if you happen to run into one. It's the ones that drop 1k or more that you really are looking for

If you're really up for a challenge you could try Priestess of Morrigan or Captain Blackstorm. They are difficult but drop decent gold

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Gold bosses my dude... best way to earn gold. Even if you can't solo them (even though you should as a ranger), you still make decent gold even in a group.

I was thinking about how expensive lux is in the later lvls. Every lux shop has changed price besides the 100/150/180/200 shops, and the offhands in there are very pricey... 850k for a lvl 200 offhand... that's ridiculous considering the amount of gold you already have to spend on lixs at that level. I think if those lux shops lowered their prices, gold wouldn't be a major issue... because people are always having issues upgrading shop lux, mainly offhands
Try lixing with and without a good offhand. you will go about half the speed without. well worth the investment.

Try lixing with and without a good offhand. you will go about half the speed without. well worth the investment.
Indeed. Problem is that they are very expensive and a majority have problems affording one. Especially with the 200 offhands because no one ever sells as they are used all the way up through endgame... forcing you to somehow get 850k

I think I'm the official promoter on this by now...

MERCH, trust me, best way to make gold. It wasn't farming, bossing, or plat that got me to 190(carrow time) and bought me high end gear. I turned 10k into over a quarter billion in net worth in 2 years, just by making the right decisions. As we speak I am sitting on 116m in pure gold, and one of the richest players in the game, AND A NON PLAT! By ONLY(well 99.5%) merching, that shows how powerful it is.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I think I'm the official promoter on this by now...

MERCH, trust me, best way to make gold. It wasn't farming, bossing, or plat that got me to 190(carrow time) and bought me high end gear. I turned 10k into over a quarter billion in net worth in 2 years, just by making the right decisions. As we speak I am sitting on 116m in pure gold, and one of the richest players in the game, AND A NON PLAT! By ONLY(well 99.5%) merching, that shows how powerful it is.
Marching gets much easier the more gold you get. It's very slow at the beginning and tbh, you'd probably make more by farming gold bosses and once you have a good amount, then you could try merching