Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: End game toons

We’re not talking about average people when it comes to power leveling lol, all I know is the same person has leveled 2 new alts to 200 in a week already, with the occasional help of a few clannies and her own eg mage
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

When i xfered to arawn i leveled 1-220 in a month. Back then that was so fast lol i cant even imagine doing it in 1 week. Back before crits, pets, mount, heroic exp, exp balance all the op lux etc etc. was without any powerleveler. Some group And some solo. I havnt leveled any alts since the exp changes tho so i am not too sure how much easier it is nowadays.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

When i xfered to arawn i leveled 1-220 in a month. Back then that was so fast lol i cant even imagine doing it in 1 week. Back before crits, pets, mount, heroic exp, exp balance all the op lux etc etc. was without any powerleveler. Some group And some solo. I havnt leveled any alts since the exp changes tho so i am not too sure how much easier it is nowadays.
Heroic exp has been around since 2013, before 220 was even attainable.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Lvling is sooooo much easier after all that stuff was added. But as I said, once you get around lvl 200, things start to get hard again as the exp curve only really affected midgame levels. I'm pretty sure the next area will help a lot with the addition of (hopefully) a main quest line and repeatables leading to endgame (the other world quests are absolutely amazing).

Lvling past 200 to endgame is just a long, repetitive, and extremely boring process. Once it starts taking nearly 2 hours to lvl once I start to lose interest fast
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Heroic exp has been around since 2013, before 220 was even attainable.
Should correct myself. Before heroic exp was obtainable for the average player
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Don't hate me,
But I love lixing lol. For me its the beginning that sucks :/ Getting with a good group lixing in the tower is awesome. Just killing mob after mob lvling up slowly. Camping sucks in comparison.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I am the opposite, I love camping and hate lixing lol. Mainly because of the attention I need to put in the game. When lixing I need to look at the game and lix, when camping unless there's serious comp I can chill and watch tv series/YouTube while doing it.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I hate camping and i hate lixing. Only part i like is killing 6* edl and raids lol
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

The average player is getting at most 3 bars per lix at lvl 190

With an end game Mage power levelling?

If it's a rogue 190 can get easily way more than 3. Run riposte, drag 3 mobs, lure of fire and fire cloak, assas lure, and ice blast when they're all on 50% hp.
The average player doesn't have another player running out of group luring and killing the mobs at half health.
The argument was is it possible, not is it readily available.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I hate camping and i hate lixing. Only part i like is killing 6* edl and raids lol
I hate camping, lixing and killing edl's :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.