Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: End game toons

Cap doesn't need to be raised. Just put in some mobs to help people hit the cap. Who in their right mind wants to play a game where when you reach end game, they then extend end game farther?

Let's say you go on a hiking trip to a beautiful remote lake with absolutely amazing fishing and camping. You've already been hiking for 20 miles, your legs are getting weak but your guide says the lake is just over the next hill. As you approach the hill, your guide says, "just kidding the lake is another 15 miles ahead".

Unless you're a hardcore gamer and lixed, leveling is very mundane. Same old song and dance, over and over and over and over.

Curious how many of those end game toons are inactive due to the cap being extended more and more. It becomes a mundane never ending cycle that only a few enjoy.

I’ve seen someone hit 220 in less than a week multiple times here in gwydion heh, there does need to be more uniqueness when it comes to lvl, only reason I would kill myself everyday lixing was minor goals I set for myself such as gear,
220 in a week isn't possible unless you have 3 people on the account lixing literally 24/7.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I’ve seen someone hit 220 in less than a week multiple times here in gwydion heh, there does need to be more uniqueness when it comes to lvl, only reason I would kill myself everyday lixing was minor goals I set for myself such as gear,
220 in a week isn't possible unless you have 3 people on the account lixing literally 24/7.
In this day and age, I wouldnt be surprised if it was shared
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Once you pass lvl 200, lixing becomes a pain imo... mainly because of the amount of time it takes to lvl up. Yes ik it used to be way harder and "we have it easy"... just stfu before u say anything lol, 2 hours plus for one level, grinding on the exact same copy and paste mobs you've seen in the past 4 floors which are copy and pasted themselves (every floor looks identical with small edits besides the bridge!!!), is more than enough

I hope this next area makes lixing fun again
Why are you talking about lixing past 200 and floor lixing if you're like 110?

Once you pass lvl 200, lixing becomes a pain imo... mainly because of the amount of time it takes to lvl up. Yes ik it used to be way harder and "we have it easy"... just stfu before u say anything lol, 2 hours plus for one level, grinding on the exact same copy and paste mobs you've seen in the past 4 floors which are copy and pasted themselves (every floor looks identical with small edits besides the bridge!!!), is more than enough

I hope this next area makes lixing fun again
Why are you talking about lixing past 200 and floor lixing if you're like 110?
Cause Zkills isn't my main? Lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Enough with leveling... Cap is fine...
Horizontal content is amazing, the problem is that the current structure of Celtic Camping prevents most EG players from enjoying it as we have to constantly camp EDL and DL bosses...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lol it's 100 percent possible. My rogue still gets 0.8levels a lix (8bars) at level 160. XP dropped when I changed to bolgs rather than boggans. 120-160 was 2.5-1.5 levels a lix.

220 in a week is possible, 100%.

You underestimate the power of a power levelling end game mage.

My 190 ranger still gets between 0.5-0.75 levels per lix.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

It isn't. Takes about 250-350 lixes to get to endgame. Thats 60- 90 hours at an absolute minimum in a week there is 168 hours. Lets say you only slept 4 hours per day during that week. 140 hours of time is not enough to do all that lixing, There is too many side quests, camping and gearing to do to lix that much during a week. Besides I doubt anyone could spent that much time lixing in the game unless like I said there's multiple people on the 1 account.

EDIT: That's probably even a generous estimate, I bet it's closer to the 350 lixes mark.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

It isn't. Takes about 250-350 lixes to get to endgame. Thats 60- 90 hours at an absolute minimum in a week there is 168 hours. Lets say you only slept 4 hours per day during that week. 140 hours of time is not enough to do all that lixing, There is too many side quests, camping and gearing to do to lix that much during a week. Besides I doubt anyone could spent that much time lixing in the game unless like I said there's multiple people on the 1 account.

EDIT: That's probably even a generous estimate, I bet it's closer to the 350 lixes mark.

250-300 lixes... Are you kidding? I've used 40 to get my rogue to 164. That's 40 X 15 minutes which is 10 hours.

164-200 will be 80-ish more. That's 120 lixes. Then it'll be around 60 more for 220.

That's 180 lixes. 45 hours. That's 6.5hours a day of lixing.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.