Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ring bosses with 3 toons

Out of these 2 three-toon combos, which would be most efficient in killing 5 and 6 star ring bosses?

Tank
Druid
Mage

Or

Tank
Mage
Ranger

Obviously 6 stars need more lixing, and tank needs more heals. Would a ranger be able to keep tank alive with a dex heavy/light heal build? I've been told that magic damage is less resisted by these bosses vs. pierce damage.

What are the pros and cons of each setup? I've been thinking about this but would like to get others feedback as well.

Re: Ring bosses with 3 toons

Tank Mage is an amazing combo. I can dual log any 5* EDL boss with just my tank and Mage.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

From experience I can solo 5 star stoner in about 18 mins with /energy/ armor/def lix and many other druids I believe can solo 5 star stoners, with the right gear and stats. 6 star, I belive the best combo is a druid and mage or rogue it will be a long fight though.

I wouldn't recommend though soloing for druids just a waste of time imo.

V/r
Server - Crom
Clan - Seed, Rank General
Main - Lodd Galloway 231 Druid(Healer)
Alt - Laelos Galloway 221 Warrior(Tank)

I know tank and mage is great, but concerned about ring bosses and which overall will be begger between the third toon, ranger or druid.
Mages own ring bosses lol... ring bosses have equal and low resists, so with a max lure elements hits pure damage... pierce does almost max dmg as well but Mage elemental damage just much better.
I can show up to a heli at 50% and outdps a grp of Rangers that we’re there at start xD
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Depends on the Druid and how the mage has lures set up... 5* is ez with mage/tank/ranger, I did that yesterday, smooth as could be. If you have a strong DPS Druid or a strong ranger, I'd prolly go for the ranger, but it depends on pierce vs magic lure. Without lure, Druid might just shade out the ranger, but with lure, I think ranger would win. Don't need heals on a 5* at all, with a good tank and perhaps a hp lix, so I'd say two mages and a tank would be even better. Can't speak for 6* though, haven't attended enough to say.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Somber my dps set up is:

- Void mordy attack focus helm
- Full edl
- x2 godly totem rings dex vit
- x2 spider Imp lighting
- lux bracer (L) 80 cold damage/100 str I think
those are the stats?
- Lux bracer (R) 100 heat damage

(bracers sometimes ill switch out depending how hard the 5 star hits using prot bracers focus/dex or str/def prot bracer)

- Neck 140 heat damage, 200 str or 100 cold damage with attack on it and dot skill( sorry cant remember all stats kinda just tossing out numbers)

Skills:
Lighting 50
Vines 50
Swarm 50
Stormtouch 50
Bark 50
NT roughly 28 points

Stats I've been playing with a bit to see if i can balance a sweet spot for focus and dps since str really has no multipler for any skills for a druid with a small amout of damage increase. Usally i use the same ratio 3 focus /2 vit though.

I melee so it's quite different vs full casting dps, but can alternate not sure how long it takes to kill as a full caster.
Server - Crom
Clan - Seed, Rank General
Main - Lodd Galloway 231 Druid(Healer)
Alt - Laelos Galloway 221 Warrior(Tank)

Tank mage ranger depends soley on the tank.

If the tank is decked out for the most part with good stats and good gear, you can tank 6* ring bosses with rangers and mages, with no heals from any1 except hero lixes and restos. If not restos i suggest a couple rangers using light heal every available chance.

Otherwise id go with the tank mage ranger because i can almost no druid/lightheal imperial helis, and dps is more ideal to kill it faster. But thats my preference on edl bosses

-Edit- I dont know why but i originally had heli/ring bosses as flap6 in this post .-.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn