Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we being bothered

lol deal with it.. pretty sure your tank is fine)

Exe's missed the point... Shock.

It doesn't make any sense and it needs to be changed. I could say the same thing about the delay in damage on certain boggans - I could deal with the 3 second delay but should I need to? No.

It's poor design... End of.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

It doesn't make any sense and it needs to be changed. I could say the same thing about the delay in damage on certain boggans - I could deal with the 3 second delay but should I need to? No.

dont play then lols
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

dont play then lols
You make no sense.

If I was paying for a TV provider and the channels kept freezing would I not have a right to express my concern?

CH, quite clearly, is a pay to win game. If Someone has paid real life money for elixirs so that their clan can have an end game full Dex rogue for PW they can freely express their concern of poor design when they're being overwritten by poor dex rogues with the sole purpose of playing dirty.

Easiest way to stay stagnant and not improve in anything, not just a video game, is to take the easy option and 'not do something' like you keep suggesting - keep up with that mentality and enjoy staying still and I'll keep up my mentality with an eye for improvement of things. Pros clearly outweigh cons here. Stop derailing my thread with nonsense.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

it could also be considered a competitive feature.

it could also be considered a competitive feature.

Perhaps making calm a group only skill would work better? And change it to aoe, as it would allow it to be used on lockers like necro and mord, where sometimes rangers and rogues sometimes outdps a tanks taunt. the same thing could be done for pois weps although would just be another version of sharp weps if that is the case. Another alternative could be a skill for tanks that made you ignore calm altogether that lasted a long period of time (or add a option in settings for this). One final alternative could be make buffs/debuffs clan based where someone clanless or in another clan couldnt buff/debuff another player in a different clan.

Just get rid of calm lol... It has almost no real use... I can't name a single druid who uses it as it was originally designed for... unless that's for griefing xD
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at