Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning player questions

Returning player with alot of questions!

1) Now with cross platform play, which servers are the best? I don't mind starting anew though my old mains are in Taranis

2) What is legacy? I keep hearing this in forums and have no idea what it is.

3) How are mages now? Energy problems still around?

4) Any big changes since 2015?
Taranis (Inactive)
JustBattle-lv 100 mage
JustKill-lv 37 Hybrid dps ranger

Balor
Blake-lv 39 Rogue

One with the light, one with the dark

Re: Returning player questions

Lol. Nothing changes in CH because OTM rarely listen to player feedback. Yes there are still issues with mage's energy, in fact there are still issues with every class and class balancing. When I look back to how games like league of legends were a couple years ago and where it is now in terms of meta and play style I wonder why CH still have problems that players has reported numerous times. They've ran out of ideas so much so that they've added chests to repeat old and previous 'limited time' fashion.

youll have to make a couple accounts. One for endgame and a couple as troll, mordris and necro lockers lvl180-200 (depending on how competitive your server is) so that you can gear your endgame toon... Ridiculous right? I agree.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't have more than an opinion on #1 and don't use a mage very often so I dunno on #3,
#2: Legacy is the term for recurring items and bosses from old events. (i.e. a shop with a limited amount of event Lux jewelry and old bosses that rarely spawn across all of Dal Rita)
#4: Battlemounts are a relatively large change; there are mounts purchasable through mount tokens (new chest item) that allow you to use weapons while riding.
Also, there is an auction house; relatively basic setup in castle. (I enjoy, but some see as a negative change :))

I'm sure there are many more things that others could add or expound upon, but these are the big ones I can think of.
Welcome back!
Cheers

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Returning player with alot of questions!
Welcome Back!
1) Now with cross platform play, which servers are the best? I don't mind starting anew though my old mains are in Taranis
NOOOOOOOOO Don't start this up again. PLEASE. Peevious thread..... The best servers in terms of killability are Arawn, Rosmerta, Rhianon, Morrigan, Donn, Fingal. All these servers kill gele day of spawn.
2) What is legacy? I keep hearing this in forums and have no idea what it is.
Legacy is the bringing back of old content. There are legacy bosses, old event bosses that respawn about every 2 weeks. Then there is the legacy shop, which has old lux items. It functions like the pirate or sunlit shop however, and items only change on resets or when bought.
3) How are mages now? Energy problems still around?
yup. but we have super energy pots now so its a bit better :/
4) Any big changes since 2015?
uhm, battle mounts, some new pets, cooking and a new area coming soon(ish). Oh and an auction house.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at