Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Collectable Hat Quests?!

Hey so I know that adding assets may require a client update, but could we please please have a new collectable hat quest sometime in the near future, I really miss the old days of the coven quest etc which was some of the best times i’ve experienced in game to date. I’m sure a lot of people feel the same, can we please make this a thing again!

Re: Collectable Hat Quests?!

They need to fix the movement speed hack first, it gives an unfair advantage in collecting stuff off the ground. Already is happening with hunter remains.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

They need to fix the movement speed hack first, it gives an unfair advantage in collecting stuff off the ground. Already is happening with hunter remains.
I didn’t even realise there was one. In that case then yeah definitely but I’d still love to see a return of these events one day.

I didn’t even realise there was one. In that case then yeah definitely but I’d still love to see a return of these events one day.
Hey Ginger,

We've been listening to player feedback and are considering implementing these again in future updates next year!

Hey Ginger,

We've been listening to player feedback and are considering implementing these again in future updates next year!
Sounds good thank you :)