Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fall and Winter Events

Our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.
Shouldnt have said that, now everyones gonna quote you on that one and if OTM doesnt deliver on time everyone will cry about it :POP:

Its nearly mid October now and the cooking update isnt even released yet, even if it does get released this month that gives OTM just two more months till Christmas. Somehow i highly doubt you'll get enough time to get everything done, release Corrupted Gardens beta, fix all the bugs from beta etc etc in just a "short" amount of time considering how long the cooking update has been delayed now.

Ofc i hope im wrong, would be nice to try Corrupted Gardens before RS mobile gets released :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.
Shouldnt have said that, now everyones gonna quote you on that one and if OTM doesnt deliver on time everyone will cry about it :POP:

Its nearly mid October now and the cooking update isnt even released yet, even if it does get released this month that gives OTM just two more months till Christmas. Somehow i highly doubt you'll get enough time to get everything done, release Corrupted Gardens beta, fix all the bugs from beta etc etc in just a "short" amount of time considering how long the cooking update has been delayed now.

Ofc i hope im wrong, would be nice to try Corrupted Gardens before RS mobile gets released :lol:
You'll also get less people playing during the holidays. Although....kids do get Christmas money as gifts so maybe that's the target. :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.
So another year without snow? :(
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.
And without a Christmas Tree in the castle, get on it OTM ;)

Snow is over rated except on Christmas day for nastalgic sake
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I don't think a whole update would be asked for, maybe just a small event, such as Samhain legacies spawn faster or a redisigned pumpkin hat collectable (in diff colours) something small but fun to celebrate Samhain!
Mini event would be a great idea, if i recall we did "Halloween Horror" last year (roughly on Halloween)
I'll talk to the team and see if we can get another mini event scheduled.

New hats etc would however require a client update, there may be some leeway with the patching system but I doubt a new asset could be added.
Exactly what I'm saying. A small minievent, maybe make collectable-drop oriented bosses (broomsticks, pumpkin hats, etc.) would be very appreciated. I like seeing the seasonal events, even if there isn't much new. Just something to encourage players to spend a bit of time off raids and timers, etc.

Please keep in mind however that not everyone who plays this game celebrates Christmas. Let’s keep the neutrality we’ve always enjoyed.
...nothing against a "wintertime" event though...
(Also, I don't mean to stick on a moot point, but they did actually call the "holiday" events Christmas events in the past...)
Mini event would be a great idea, if i recall we did "Halloween Horror" last year (roughly on Halloween)
I'll talk to the team and see if we can get another mini event scheduled.
Can we get snow/snowmen/snowballs again?
That was a lot of fun and looked epic!
New hats etc would however require a client update, there may be some leeway with the patching system but I doubt a new asset could be added.
I see how this would impede adding new items, but how hard would it be to bring back old ones... (say, snowballs...? :D)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com