Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fall and Winter Events

Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.

Hello Mr. Muldar. Since you are being bold by giving an approximate release date for corrupted gardens, can you tell us by when can we expect the food of the gods?
I hope to have further news today regarding the Food of the Gods update today.

Once I have confirmation on a few recent discussions I'll let everyone know :)

so you are one of those snowflakes who get upset because your starbuck's cup doesn't have Christmas decoration. sad.
Ohhhh yea, you betchya. Almost burnt down the Starbucks HQ last time. If you don't put the right decorations on my coffee cup, expect to see a massive tantrum.
Don't be sad, be happy!!! it's Christmas we are talking about!!! A time for joy!!!
Only sad thing here is your attitude
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

While the addition of the random spawns for legacy bosses was nice I think the game requires something that spawns every 4 hours like event bosses.

Legacy bosses don't give you a sense of competition since whoever finds it usually gets to kill.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I would be very happy if there were events where you can get new awesome lux jewelry. I also still wonder about that dragon pet? I know that in the beta of the foods of the gods there was a kind of a teaser for getting a dragon as a pet. Would there be a high chance of getting one when corrupted gardens will be released in December, because I already starting to collect massive amounts of tokens for it, or is this something that we can look forward in a year or so?

Forget everything. PvP should be Otms priority. Balancing, better arena, etc... rangers can't kill **** in the arena... well maybe druids
PVP requires a complete overhaul. OTM should prioritize finishing corrupted gardens and cooking first. also mini events shouldn't take too much time to set up. but ya, pvp overhaul should be next large content release.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Summing it up, I think there should be a seasonal event, with no major changes except the layout of lir's reach and/or other maps depending on the season, and with another set of bosses spawning every 3-4 hours, whether they be actual bosses with good drops, or bosses that will drop event-style mounts, fashion, snowballs, etc, that will be added later on to the list of legacies.

While the addition of the random spawns for legacy bosses was nice I think the game requires something that spawns every 4 hours like event bosses.

Legacy bosses don't give you a sense of competition since whoever finds it usually gets to kill.
Not necessarily. On fingal, there have been many situations where a less dominant clan found a boss, started it, drained 5-10% of it, and then moo comes in and locks it. We have actually only lost two important legacy bosses outside of carrow carnage event, osan and gara. Unfortunately, both of those had extremely good drops (+15 ss neck and first frost ammy on fingal), but that's a different story.

Although I fully agree that there should be something spawning often, to keep us in the game. Something to do during hour-long timer breaks, etc.