Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

only clan pics why not the whole server if your trying to bring awareness shouldn't you get the whole server.
easier said than done. coordinating something that massive across a whole server would be really difficult. Each clan has their own 3rd party software for communication, but rarely does a whole server have its own. Much easier to do it clan by clan. regardless any support should be encouraged, from an individual to a whole clan to a whole server.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Eh sorry, but It's an empty gesture. Simply wearing pink fashion does nothing. Getting involved with BC charities is 100x better.
The world is full of empty gestures, criticising them just makes you look aloof and unempathetic.
+1... As someone who recently lost a family member to breast cancer it still means something when people organize acts like this. It shows that people care and recognize the sadness that follows with breast cancer. While donating to charities is of course helpful, not everyone can, and for those who can't, support means a lot.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Eh sorry, but It's an empty gesture. Simply wearing pink fashion does nothing. Getting involved with BC charities is 100x better.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month... What easier way to spread awareness of this than making an outward gesture... This is spreading awareness in an area and person base that isn't very aware of it... Why not go pink? It costs nothing, and it might just help spread awareness...
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]