Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan across all servers

Some additional game wide clan based stats would be pretty cool. Lets discuss what this could include. I have no idea if OTM currently tracks this data.

One that I would see being fun is

Number of End Game boss Kills for each boss.
Each boss would have its own page and would show how many times each clan has killed that boss with the most kills on top. This same screen could show First kill time stamp, and fastest kill time.
Number of Kills, First Kill and Fastest Time should be sort-able. Another fun one would be Longest Kill.
+1
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The best clan hands-down across all servers is.....the one you like to be in that has people you like to play with. You can have all the best gear and progression possibilities in the world but nothing keeps interest & fun quite like a group of decent people :)
agreed. lol, sometimes you can be doing practically nothing with a group of awesome clanmates and its more fun than doing exciting stuff without them (nothing against fun content though ;))
Some additional game wide clan based stats would be pretty cool. Lets discuss what this could include. I have no idea if OTM currently tracks this data.

One that I would see being fun is

Number of End Game boss Kills for each boss.
Each boss would have its own page and would show how many times each clan has killed that boss with the most kills on top. This same screen could show First kill time stamp, and fastest kill time.
Number of Kills, First Kill and Fastest Time should be sort-able. Another fun one would be Longest Kill.
lol, just boss/mob stats in general... +1

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Are you saying griefing is a positive or an admirable trait in a clan?
Are u really trying to twist my words in such way? Lol. I said that u saying 'Resurgence doesnt need to grief to be the top', implying that other clans do, is putting blame on other clans to make Resurgence look good, which puts u farther from being the best.
Again u keep blaming Avalon for griefing only to use it as another reason to praise Resurgence. Thats what is subjective, and thats what makes u even farther from the 'best'. Its no wonder that those who praised Avalon are not even from Morrigan while those praising Resurgence are from Resurgence. Stop using that 'griefing' excuse, ur only twisting this topic to praise ur clan.
uh... please quote where... I do personally feel that any top clan that needs to grief is one that I wouldn't want to be apart of, but please find where i once again say this...
Furthermore, Ava has to engage in griefing to maintain top clan status, something that shouldn't be necessary.
There u go

Read my whole thread, don't just crop out what you want it to say.
Ironic isnt it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Furthermore, Ava has to engage in griefing to maintain top clan status, something that shouldn't be necessary.
There u go
Lol It's funny how you guys believe whatever some sour grapes from a rival clan said about us. Avalon doesn't grief unprovoked, but we do retaliate and that's no secret. In fact the example this person gave was on a Necro, that he wasn't even there to witness what happened. All his accounts were from second hand information and acted like he was an expert on the matter. Of course everything he heard was from his clannies on how they lost Necro because "Ava griefed". We won lock, we got griefed, we had to reset, we lost lock, we retaliated, they reset, and we won lock again. Apparently the first part always gets lost lmao. .

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Celtic Heroes - Forum Post Progression
-Type 1: Argumental
-:-Condition 1: Talk about clans

-Type 2: Also argumental
-:-Condition 1: Talk about literally anything else

What if i made this a forum thread? I wonder who would **** it up fastest.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

There u go
Lol It's funny how you guys believe whatever some sour grapes from a rival clan said about us. Avalon doesn't grief unprovoked, but we do retaliate and that's no secret. In fact the example this person gave was on a Necro, that he wasn't even there to witness what happened. All his accounts were from second hand information and acted like he was an expert on the matter. Of course everything he heard was from his clannies on how they lost Necro because "Ava griefed". We won lock, we got griefed, we had to reset, we lost lock, we retaliated, they reset, and we won lock again. Apparently the first part always gets lost lmao. .
Didnt say I believe him, dont think anyone did but I dont like someone spreading rumors without any basis for it. GB15 used to say my clan griefs which is totally wrong, and as I dont want anyone spreading such thing on my clan I expect the same towards other clans. So when he said Avalon griefs and that makes Resurgence better even tho the stories about Resurgence can go for days, it bothered me.

bob the mage wrote:
Are you saying griefing is a positive or an admirable trait in a clan?

Are u really trying to twist my words in such way? Lol. I said that u saying 'Resurgence doesnt need to grief to be the top', implying that other clans do, is putting blame on other clans to make Resurgence look good, which puts u farther from being the best.
I don't need to twist your words, they are pretty plain and simple. This is pretty binary, either you agree griefing is bad, or you think its okay. Which is it crim? Either I should be able to say that griefing is an unadmirable quality in clans, or you think that it is an admirable quality. If it is an unadmirable quality than that means that since Resurgence doesn't need to grief to stay on top that nongriefing becomes an admirable quality for the clan. However, if you think griefing is a fine mechanism for remaining dominant on a server, than you would be right that I am just pulling random apples to say Resurgence is better.

Make up your mind Crim. Is griefing appropriate and admirable for a top clan? or is it not? Because from everything you have posted it seems that you are all for top clans using grieing as means to control bosses. I'm being nice and giving you a chance to clarify :-)
There u go
Lol It's funny how you guys believe whatever some sour grapes from a rival clan said about us. Avalon doesn't grief unprovoked, but we do retaliate and that's no secret. In fact the example this person gave was on a Necro, that he wasn't even there to witness what happened. All his accounts were from second hand information and acted like he was an expert on the matter. Of course, everything he heard was from his clannies on how they lost Necro because "Ava griefed". We won lock, we got griefed, we had to reset, we lost lock, we retaliated, they reset, and we won lock again. Apparently the first part always gets lost lmao. .
From everything I have read on Morrigan forum subpage, Havoc has tried to amend problems of the past. Furthermore, Avalon was never the sole targeting of what I said, I was pretty general in saying griefing is bad as a tactic. If Avalon doesn't use it as a tactic for domination than say such. Judging from your posts on the forums Ail, you dislike grieifng as a concept and tactic as much as I do.
The whole point behind retaliatory griefing should be to reach a compromise to stop all griefing.
Also I never targeted Avalon soley. There are plenty of other top clans that use griefing to stay on top, LD on Herne for example. My point was that clans that use griefing as a tactic for domination are clans that lack true strength as they cannot hold onto bosses without it.

There u go
Didnt say I believe him, dont think anyone did but I dont like someone spreading rumors without any basis for it. GB15 used to say my clan griefs which is totally wrong, and as I dont want anyone spreading such thing on my clan I expect the same towards other clans. So when he said Avalon griefs and that makes Resurgence better even tho the stories about Resurgence can go for days, it bothered me.
Glad you bring this up. This was only the first 3 months of Resurgence being founded.
1) Res was under different leadership
2) BadaBing started the griefing, Resurgence was the smaller clan at the time and didn't want griefing, but because it was the smaller clan had no choice but to respond.
3) griefing died down after 3 months and has never returned to arawn since.

So ya it happened, but I already admitted that this happened. Never tried to hide it. The point is that we know this is not how a top clan should lead a server and have since worked with other clans so that no griefing is needed.

anything else guys?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Celtic Heroes - Forum Post Progression
-Type 1: Argumental
-:-Condition 1: Talk about clans

-Type 2: Also argumental
-:-Condition 1: Talk about literally anything else

What if i made this a forum thread? I wonder who would **** it up fastest.
I agree, this seems about right :D
Bob The God

I didnt say griefing is fine, u interpreted it from my words, thats ur own fault for coming up with assumptions that are plain out silly. I said that u dont come at other clans claiming they did this or that and blame things on them without basis, proof or some source. If Id go around and say Resurg is griefing would u just take it? I doubt. And I heard much more about Resurgence than griefing, tons more. But I dont go and use the info Ive HEARD about against Resurgence or spread it around forums and glorify my clan 'Resurgence did this and that, Elementals is the best cus it doesnt have to do that!' , thats how it looks like to anyone outside of Arawn/Morrigan.

If u think ur clan is best thats one thing, but dont belittle another clan to claim so. Making other clan seem bad only so ur clan will look good is what puts u so far from being the best. Idc how many geles u killed, it doesnt make u better than anyone if u keep saying 'On this world the dominant clan griefs and also on this world and that world, therefore we're the best.'.

I didnt say griefing is fine, u interpreted it from my words, thats ur own fault for coming up with assumptions that are plain out silly. I said that u dont come at other clans claiming they did this or that and blame things on them without basis, proof or some source. If Id go around and say Resurg is griefing would u just take it? I doubt. And I heard much more about Resurgence than griefing, tons more. But I dont go and use the info Ive HEARD about against Resurgence or spread it around forums and glorify my clan 'Resurgence did this and that, Elementals is the best cus it doesnt have to do that!' , thats how it looks like to anyone outside of Arawn/Morrigan.

If u think ur clan is best thats one thing, but dont belittle another clan to claim so. Making other clan seem bad only so ur clan will look good is what puts u so far from being the best. Idc how many geles u killed, it doesnt make u better than anyone if u keep saying 'On this world the dominant clan griefs and also on this world and that world, therefore we're the best.'.
Thank you for clarifying, so you are anti griefing then? Either it’s good or bad lol.

Res did grief in the past and I admitted this it’s not some secret but this is when res was the smaller clan and when it was forming. And that was back in 2013. No griefing has happened since. Also this was purely retaliatory... and stopped soon after.

And I think it’s a fair statement that a clan that can stay dominant because of its strength is objectively stronger than a clan that relies on griefing. Whether or not other clans fit this is a different debate than the debate over the principle.

There is some wiggle room for exceptions or reasons why a temporary retaliatory greifing can be justified, like to bring about a discussion to stop all griefing. But other than that it is hard to justify griefing to stay on top, and say that reliance on griefing for strength is a sign of strength.
Bob The God