Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Communication

I am not sure how communication works with most clans but every single clan i am in we use line.
I personally think that discord would be a much better choice for bossing and overall all communication.
For those who don't know what discord is it has text channels and voice channels you can set up multiple boards for guides, timer, and whatever your clan really doesn't want lost in the chat waiting for someone to ask a be posted again.
You can have the same ranks as in your clan. You can have multiple voice channels for pretty much anything you want them for.
Discord is has a very simple layout and is a very good way to communicate.
I feel like Discord would revolutionize the way we do bosses and how we play Celtic heroes in general.
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

Re: Communication

I'll give Discord a look. Our clan is looking to setup an organized clan chat, and Line has been commonly recommended. As I am not very familiar with either, I'll have to play around with the dynamics of both to see what would work best for us. Thanks for the recommendation.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I am not sure how communication works with most clans but every single clan i am in we use line.
I personally think that discord would be a much better choice for bossing and overall all communication.
For those who don't know what discord is it has text channels and voice channels you can set up multiple boards for guides, timer, and whatever your clan really doesn't want lost in the chat waiting for someone to ask a be posted again.
You can have the same ranks as in your clan. You can have multiple voice channels for pretty much anything you want them for.
Discord is has a very simple layout and is a very good way to communicate.
I feel like Discord would revolutionize the way we do bosses and how we play Celtic heroes in general.
Line has an area for notes and albums so you can do the same thing. I don't really like discord that much and really like line.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We use Discord but I very much miss Voxer (except for the slow posting of pics). I prolly like Voxer because I can press a button and pontificate for 10 mins. When typing is involved I'm more like a caveman using grunts and rudimentary drawings :P

I have used Band, Moxtra, Glassboard, Groupme, and for 2 days, Line. Of these I prefer Band. Its a nifty app with a lot of features. Takes some time to get used to but the features are quite nice.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I have used Band, Moxtra, Glassboard, Groupme, and for 2 days, Line. Of these I prefer Band. Its a nifty app with a lot of features. Takes some time to get used to but the features are quite nice.
Im not really a fan of line but thats what everyone on my server uses. i used group me for a bit when i used to play on herne but it was a while ago.
level 170 Fire Mage

We use Discord but I very much miss Voxer (except for the slow posting of pics). I prolly like Voxer because I can press a button and pontificate for 10 mins. When typing is involved I'm more like a caveman using grunts and rudimentary drawings :P
Thats cool to here that discord is actually used. Could you tell me how it works with a big group i use with small groups leveling but havent really had the chance to use in a big group during bosses or something.
level 170 Fire Mage