Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

advertising

Dear Developers!

celtic heroes is a good game, however, the servers have been left with few players, have a map that does not have anyone many times!

I think it's time to make an investment in advertising!

Post the Game on the home page of IOS weekly apps as well as the Google Play area!
I could do adds on youtube too!
World: ROSMERTA :D
thiagop - Rogue - Level: 141
thiagop1 - Druid - Level 60
thiagop2 - Warrior - Level 32
Thiagop3 - Mage - Level 30
Thiagop4 - Ranger - Level 18

Re: advertising

OTM does some advertising for the game, but I agree more would be more effective, only advertising I have seen so far is on the appstore. Then again, the game has done very well considering the little advertisement that has been done, I still can't remember how I found this game. :lol:

Also, many of the servers are empty due to server xfering around in the past. Larger servers just get larger. Hopefully, we see some servers like Crom and Sulis pick up in recruiting, but if they don't idk how effective an ad campaign would be considering the game is a global one. Advertising to all regions of the world sounds expensive and I feel like OTM's funding could be better spent on servers and developers to deliver more content in a timely matter.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

OTM does some advertising for the game, but I agree more would be more effective, only advertising I have seen so far is on the appstore. Then again, the game has done very well considering the little advertisement that has been done, I still can't remember how I found this game. :lol:

Also, many of the servers are empty due to server xfering around in the past. Larger servers just get larger. Hopefully, we see some servers like Crom and Sulis pick up in recruiting, but if they don't idk how effective an ad campaign would be considering the game is a global one. Advertising to all regions of the world sounds expensive and I feel like OTM's funding could be better spent on servers and developers to deliver more content in a timely matter.
I found the game by searching "mmorpg" in the appstore in like 2012 lol
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Having so many servers doesn’t help either.. when I started to play WOW they had like 4 servers. So the game never got boring to me because I would always see more and more people
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Having so many servers doesn’t help either.. when I started to play WOW they had like 4 servers. So the game never got boring to me because I would always see more and more people
Huh? WoW had over 80 servers at launch. Currently it has over 250 servers. Maybe you're referring to a certain region only.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What do you expect us (sulis) to do for recruiting, we don’t necessarily have much to advertise that differs from other servers and with Nuada becoming a thing if people change servers most want to go to the newest one where they haven’t killed a necro yet. Maybe if otm set the server that people first get to sulis after downloading the game we would get some numbers. Where you at otm? ;-;
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

What do you expect us (sulis) to do for recruiting, we don’t necessarily have much to advertise that differs from other servers and with Nuada becoming a thing if people change servers most want to go to the newest one where they haven’t killed a necro yet. Maybe if otm set the server that people first get to sulis after downloading the game we would get some numbers. Where you at otm? ;-;
I have never seen a forum recruitment post or page for sulis by anyone in the top clan on sulis. Arawn, Rosmerta, Rhianon, Epona, Herne aggressively recruit new members through world xfers. The second someone posts, "i'm thinking of world xfering" or "what world should I play on" we all jump on it. The big servers get bigger not just because we are big, we got big because of how we recruit. I don't know anything about sulis. I don't know top clans name, what type of gear distribution it uses, does it have a feeder, can it kill gelebron... These are all things that basically everyone in the game knows about Arawn, Ros, Rhia, Epona, Herne, Morrigan... But things barely anyone knows about Sulis, Crom, Belanus, Taranis etc...

If you want people to know about your world and come to it you need to advertise for yourselves first

EDIT: I'm not saying its not your fault that your server is dying slowly, rather I meant this as a suggestion for ways to pick up recruitment.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Dear Developers!

celtic heroes is a good game, however, the servers have been left with few players, have a map that does not have anyone many times!

I think it's time to make an investment in advertising!

Post the Game on the home page of IOS weekly apps as well as the Google Play area!
I could do adds on youtube too!
+100000000
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+