Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where's the balance??

Everyone knows the balance between classes is all messed up and it's looking like u guys will never fix that so I'm not gunna talk about that one but where's the balance between mob/boss health and damage?? In particular mobs. Every mob in this game has so much health and so much damage, shouldn't it be either low damage and high health or high damage and low health? I don't even think u guys know about balancing, this is a question I'd like answering so please don't move it
1) the main problem with class balance is people don't want their class to play their class, tanks want to be able to do top tier dps and have ability to tank, rogues think they should have good damage on longer kills. It's a mmo and each class has its role, within that role there is plenty of wiggle room for leveling (ex: dps wars and druids) but anyone who says that the primary role of a warrior is dps at eg is just flat out wrong, heavy armor is meant to take damage not deal it.
Mages- high af elemental damage, no armor
rangers- high ranged physical damage, no real burst damage but good damage over long kills, medium armor
rogues- high burst physical damage, good for locking bosses weak to physical damage, medium armor but higher health and defense
warriors - tanks, high defense and armor, and heavy slow dps skills for leveling and killing mobs
druids- medium dps skills with high healing abilities.

2) other than shadowhounds mobs are fine. but ya @muldar and @otm, shadowhounds r op af for a bounty :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The world isn't fair...why should mobs be. So basically you're looking for the game to be easy.

Class balance for players is one thing, class balance for mobs make little sense. Some are supposed to be harder than others.
theirs always that guy -.-

Jus cuz I think mobs have too much hp vs their damage doesn't mean I want the game to be easy smh

Class balance is something they should be continuously working on with every content release. Small changes here and there to certain skills, reduced energy costs etc nothing that could be game breaking. Instead it looks like they have opted to neglect it completely, perhaps for one large update sometime in the future, which could be a complete train wreck.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

The world isn't fair...why should mobs be. So basically you're looking for the game to be easy.

Class balance for players is one thing, class balance for mobs make little sense. Some are supposed to be harder than others.
theirs always that guy -.-

Jus cuz I think mobs have too much hp vs their damage doesn't mean I want the game to be easy smh
Sure it does. If they nerf a mobs damage to match its hp or the other way around then it's basically the same mob. Point is to mix in stronger mobs and weaker mobs otherwise the result will always be the same.

Mob A hits hard but dies fast....easy
Mob B has high health but is weak....easy

There's no challenge to that
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

All of this once again depends on your gear and the amount of money you have.
If at the level of 140 you still using a golden blade it will definitely be harder to kill the mobs.
I think the game is build that once you hit a certain level you will be forced to spend lots of real cash or spend life of real time to get barely any gold. And mobs are op so you can spend all ur plat on restoration potions.
Like realistically.

You had a good chance of being a good player without spending money back in 2011-2012. Now days the only way you can get good is by grinding lots and being on a lot which kind hits you that you spend 5 hours farming and you get like 20k..

If I was a new player and saw all this items people have I would just quit because I could never realistically get them and in the end I will just waste lots of time

Everyone knows the balance between classes is all messed up and it's looking like u guys will never fix that so I'm not gunna talk about that one but where's the balance between mob/boss health and damage?? In particular mobs. Every mob in this game has so much health and so much damage, shouldn't it be either low damage and high health or high damage and low health? I don't even think u guys know about balancing, this is a question I'd like answering so please don't move it
1) the main problem with class balance is people don't want their class to play their class, tanks want to be able to do top tier dps and have ability to tank, rogues think they should have good damage on longer kills. It's a mmo and each class has its role, within that role there is plenty of wiggle room for leveling (ex: dps wars and druids) but anyone who says that the primary role of a warrior is dps at eg is just flat out wrong, heavy armor is meant to take damage not deal it.
Mages- high af elemental damage, no armor
rangers- high ranged physical damage, no real burst damage but good damage over long kills, medium armor
rogues- high burst physical damage, good for locking bosses weak to physical damage, medium armor but higher health and defense
warriors - tanks, high defense and armor, and heavy slow dps skills for leveling and killing mobs
druids- medium dps skills with high healing abilities.

2) other than shadowhounds mobs are fine. but ya @muldar and @otm, shadowhounds r op af for a bounty :/
There are some MMOs that come close. The problem with OTM and CH is that they pigeonholed classes into specific roles.

Most warriors may be tanks, but there's no reason why they can't deal a reasonable amount of damage. Shield Bash should be able to do enormous amount of crush damage, not a paltry 50 points. Look at other MMOs and you'll see that Shield strikes aren't weak but formidable and can devastate an opponent, especially on PvP.

Mages would be okay if they don't get evaded 30% of the time. Skills are too slow to cast, so dps really suffers when you get evaded. Even your 20k firebolts don't mean much if you get deflected twice in a row.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

All of this once again depends on your gear and the amount of money you have.
If at the level of 140 you still using a golden blade it will definitely be harder to kill the mobs.
I think the game is build that once you hit a certain level you will be forced to spend lots of real cash or spend life of real time to get barely any gold. And mobs are op so you can spend all ur plat on restoration potions.
Like realistically.

You had a good chance of being a good player without spending money back in 2011-2012. Now days the only way you can get good is by grinding lots and being on a lot which kind hits you that you spend 5 hours farming and you get like 20k..

If I was a new player and saw all this items people have I would just quit because I could never realistically get them and in the end I will just waste lots of time
Time and money is the only way to excel here. You can spend lots of money and buy black market. Everyone has to put x amount of time to get to eg. In the top clan on Donn, being on for raids and important bosses will see the world set at your feet by the clan. Quite a few top members never spend real cash.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I don’t understand that the higher the mob, the harder they should be to kill however I’m 166 and I do loose a lot of health killing 1* and 2* mobs equal to me in carrow. 3* leave me almost dead and 4* impossible. So if I want to kill just mobs I have to wait for full regeneration each time.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I don’t understand that the higher the mob, the harder they should be to kill however I’m 166 and I do loose a lot of health killing 1* and 2* mobs equal to me in carrow. 3* leave me almost dead and 4* impossible. So if I want to kill just mobs I have to wait for full regeneration each time.
The game was designed for group leveling, 3*s are realistically the highest you will be able to kill without a group until you surpass the level of the mob, with the exceptions of the damned shadowhounds...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at