Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta Monday?

Well, OTM clocked out about 16 minutes ago. Does this mean:
1. iOS beta on Monday?
2. Someone will send the links later today?
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Beta Monday?

1. iOS beta on Monday?
I really really hope it won't get delayed until monday...
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

1. iOS beta on Monday?
I really really hope it won't get delayed until monday...
In the past links got send later in the day and Support sometimes logs on unto the beta and plays. But Muldar did say if not today then monday

Delayed until Monday, still held in the review queue (Apple has been contacted)
Why don't u just come in tomorrow and fix it? I have school more days a week then you work
It's not really Muldar fault, Apple just took longer then 9 hours to do their job.

Delayed until Monday, still held in the review queue (Apple has been contacted)
Why don't u just come in tomorrow and fix it? I have school more days a week then you work
It's not really Muldar fault, Apple just took longer then 9 hours to do their job.
Im blaming OTM as a whole. They seem to mess this up a lot
Hi

you don't seem to understand that this was apples fault this time, because apple still has to approve of the beta. Which has been the same every other beta and big update lol. If you've ever done a beta before you would know. Otm has no control after sending to apple for their approval, but oh well some people in this game just love to complain. I won't lie, I'm upset that the beta was pushed back to Monday, but some things we just can't control lmao. Just sit down and relax and enjoy the weekend.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

otm has delayed this beta for quite some time, but they are a small team, with a ceo who seems to care only about the money and not about the customers.... otm has been working hard on this update most likely, and hey, if you think about it, maybe it's like nintendo working on zelda, they said they delayed it so that they could make it the best it could be, so let's hope for the best.

And as it may be otm's fault for having it delayed for more than a month, it being delayed to monday is Apple's fault.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

What are you? 12? Lmfao calm the hell down 'i go to school more than you work' thats pathetic for you to say. Otm works harder than any other buessness ive seen and genuinly care about their players experience instead of just the players wallets. So calm the hell down kid. Just because you sit in a classroom in middle school for 8hrs a day doesnt mean its comparable to working at a job at all lmao. You just sound like a spoiled kid imo 'wah wah i gotta wait a whole 2 days its otm's fault not apples because i say ut is' grow up kid.