Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

super excited for the beta this week

I don't know about you guys, but I am really excited about the new cooking feature. I cant wait to make some chicken curry, grill stag or even some rat soup. Just a quick question, for the beta, do I need to download another application? Is there a guide on how to do the beta? Thanks in advance
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Re: super excited for the beta this week

I don't know about you guys, but I am really excited about the new cooking feature. I cant wait to make some chicken curry, grill stag or even some rat soup. Just a quick question, for the beta, do I need to download another application? Is there a guide on how to do the beta? Thanks in advance
Yes u need to download highlander worriors is the beta

so according to the announcements the beta testing would have started today or will start tomorrow. So I guess its tomorrow? And I also would like to know when we actually get to know who will be able to do the beta. Was is first come first serve when we had to fill in the participation form? What are the requirements/criteria for being accepted to the beta?

so according to the announcements the beta testing would have started today or will start tomorrow. So I guess its tomorrow? And I also would like to know when we actually get to know who will be able to do the beta. Was is first come first serve when we had to fill in the participation form? What are the requirements/criteria for being accepted to the beta?
Open Beta, all who apply will be able to participate.

Open Beta, all who apply will be able to participate.
So will the beta start tomorrow then? Or will there be a delay?