Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mountless , and it's my fault...........**sigh**

So there I was, farming Hawkhurst smugllers trying to get enough gold to Level up my Level 4 Battlemount................................ After hours upon hours of grinding, I finally had the gold!!!!!!!! I was so excited! I first went to Shalemont to sell the Hawkhurst chests, then to the Castle to level up my Battlemount! I'd say it took me more than a week of grinding on Hawkhursts, but I was determined. I couldn't wait for the speed that a level 5 Battlemount was going to give me!!!!!!!!!!! So I levelled it up to 5, the excitement was palpable, and I immediately tried to ride it....................................but..............................it has a Level 160 requirement!?!?!!?!?!?!?! I am only level 144........................... Is it my fault??????????? Unfortunately Yes. But why the F%&k is there a level requirement for something that I had paid for with my blood , sweat, and determination?!?!?!?!?!??! That is the dumbest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I won't have my mount for 16 levels. And if you've had a mount, and then tried to run around without one, it's like torture. I seriously might quit playing the game. I wish I was kidding, but I'm a level 144 Ranger, and I've read the horror stories of the Grind that I'm going to be a part of ..........and doing that grind without my fast mount............ Anyways, Does anyone know why there is a level requirement for Battlemounts????? It is the worst thing that I've encountered in this game. And it's too bad, because I love this game. It's by far the best MMORPG for mobile devices out there...........................................**sigh**

-Wrantyx
Level 144 Ranger on DONN server
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Mountless , and it's my fault...........**sigh**

The level requirement is so a low lvl doesn't get overpowered from buffs. 144-160 is actually very easy, as it's only 1-3 lixs per lvl. At 200+ it takes you 10 per lvl and you need a partner to get that much. At 215+ I get .5 bars per lix :p even if you dry lvl u should still hit in a week and think of it this way, if you do lvl to 160 you get 3 pieces of dl!! 10 more for dl set. Keep that in mind for modivation if u need it!!