Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage gelebron kill?!

Gratz lonehawk!
Not clickbait 0.0 Today we had the first mage gele kill on arawn(on all servers???)

We started with low numbers and the raid went for 27 mins. Didnt help it healed quite a bit during 1 xtal respawn. The ranger group locked early on but wiped during rage, then rogue group locked and wiped only for the mage group to then get lock and kill :lol: congrats to lonehawk on her first gelebron kill!

Has any other server ever had anything like this happen?
Rip GodtheBob
Phone bat died at 70%, and was using ipad for bashing. Either way still an amazing accomplishment and Lone is probably Arawn's best icemage, gratz!

And @Aileron, although it may not have been a "true mage kill", there were rangers in the mage group at that kill, and Lone became the primary freeze mage at that kill when my phone died. She got the kill while freezing and over rangers. Also mages are the squishiest class in the game, and yet they didn't lose the lock when the offtank group with rangers did (3 tanks and 5 rangers). Whether or not it is a "true mage kill" it is still quite an accomplishment.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Every time a druid or mage claims they got kill over a ranger on Prot or Gele, the fact that the boss has been raged for several minutes wiping out groips and whatnot is always omitted.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Every time a druid or mage claims they got kill over a ranger on Prot or Gele, the fact that the boss has been raged for several minutes wiping out groips and whatnot is always omitted.
I am a mage who can claim 16 mage kills on proteus, only 5 or so on a kill that raged. You can ask around, ask ventius, they will tell you that I get my kills legitimately...

EDIT: Although 3 or so kills are due to rangers not hasting, 3 or so from a full mage group locking, and 1 from magic lure mage dcing in begining
Bob The God

Any semi decent ranger wouldn't get outdpsed by a mage even in full doch at proteus.
lol, i challenge that notion, only our best rangers on haste can outdps me, even our best ranger off haste loses kill to me.

mages may be nerfed af, but we aren't that bad at eg ;P
Bob The God

Any semi decent ranger wouldn't get outdpsed by a mage even in full doch at proteus.
lol, i challenge that notion, only our best rangers on haste can outdps me, even our best ranger off haste loses kill to me.

Either Arawn has crappy rangers or other servers don't have a mage as good as you.

I don't think anyone argues that you get a kill from time to time, but out of the last 400 Proteus kills, you got 16 kills, is it? Assuming you've been on 75% of the time, that's only a 5% kill rate. Not much to be excited about.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Stop making me look bad :lol: when im afk unhasted you beat me. If im trying unhasted i get kill over you. I could name rangers outside of the best few who beat you when they hasted also :roll:

Only time you beat decent hasted rangers usually is if lures are aweful and rangers cant attack or idol lock. Or rangers dc or all mage grp locks over the grp with 1 or 2 rangers ;)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple