Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Doing DKP During This Event

I told my clan we wouldn't be doing points this weekend out of consideration for the points trackers and I feel like I and the other clan members can go a few days without some points. But most of the point trackers have agreed to go ahead and do it. What they're doing since we're in 3-4 groups at a time, and when 1 grp finishes thir boss, they run to another, if you're on you're essentially getting points for all bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's a nightmare. 3 months worth of dkp tracking squeezed into 3 days.
Gold collection, gathering loot drops, attendance. It's a job now and it doesn't make the game fun.

We are giving bonus points to Snorri campers because of the sheer amount of camping they have to do. Something that is beyond OTMs realm of understanding. 27m respawn. smh.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Collecting all drops and screenshots over the weekend and not allowing any drops to be bidded till after the chaos has ended.
one of my clannies has like 8 event auctions going on hahah hes labelled em skain 1 skain 2 skain 3 etc
That's crazy. We decided no bidding on items until Monday.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Collecting all drops and screenshots over the weekend and not allowing any drops to be bidded till after the chaos has ended.
one of my clannies has like 8 event auctions going on hahah hes labelled em skain 1 skain 2 skain 3 etc
That's crazy. We decided no bidding on items until Monday.
haha ikr

Dkp is not worth it, just temporarily shift to rolls on all drops... This even is a kick in the pants! It's awesome
Worst idea ever. I'm waiting for our dear clan mate that volunteered to do all the points for this weekend to go insane and jump out off a building when he sees exactly how many points he has to plug in.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue