Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Twisted tower event?

After carrowmore carnage event (sucks I'm gonna miss due to hurricane Irma)

Can we have a tower event.. even gave u a title twisted tower (ikr cool huh ._.)

Fast spawning gele's, proteus primes (no base), helliant (imperials only) and edl bosses.. ( maybe throw some high level legacy's on floor 6?)

Would be cool, sincerely every player on this game over level 215 ;)

Re: Twisted tower event?

I think keep the events for lower bosses, but whatever, all events are cool, keeps us from the drudgery of normal CH wish these were a bi-weekly thing or a monthly thing. (Not necessarily always bosses) but some sort of mini event that separates ch from normal ch.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

These kinds of events need to be more common.

Some people begin to think OTM give up on this game with barely any new content, so it's logical to have double exp, double gold, boss events every 2-4 weeks to keep people interested at least, and now more importantly with Runescape about to enter the mobile market.
Last edited by LeGenDzZ on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wattzon of Sulis

I think doing these events is crucial for the continued health of CH, especially with new content being more horizontal (adding depth to the game) rather than vertical (adding higher level content and bosses. In WoW when I played it years before there was a calendar with the different events that were going to take place. Double eco, gold, faster respawns for bosses, an event where fashion items from years past are rare drops for all 5 star mobs, a no 4 star weekend (all boss spawns are either 5 or 6 no 4 star placeholders) - get creative and have fun. These things do nothing but breath life back into the game. Thank you!!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

+1
Although a carrowmore event is cool due to the quantity of bosses that spawn there, a tower event would be really cool to the EG players.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Tower event wont be fair on low lvl noobs who cant access tower.. especially Arcane floor, they'd feel left out. If it happens, watch them all cry here in the forum :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Tower event wont be fair on low lvl noobs who cant access tower.. especially Arcane floor, they'd feel left out. If it happens, watch them all cry here in the forum :lol:
makes up for all the 2x bounty weekends that us high levels cant use :D ik i feel left out those weekends :( lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Well ofc low level noobs should take priority over ppl who have been playing and spending on plat for years smh... business wise u should always take care of your loyal guaranteed customers first..