Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I did it!

A personal challenge that evolved and taught me quite a few new things about merching.

It was a challenge to get from 0 to 50m in 15 days, did that, then I said what would 100m look like? It took me 36 days total from 0, but I got it done

I've learned that having items worth something(or forbid a guessed/inflated value) is different then having the gold itself. It becomes a challenge of the world only having so much gold in circulation, even if you have the items, you cant always get the gold.

This also proves how far you can get without plat(ignore the 5100 plat lol, I opened 400 chests for fun that I bought with gold)

Without further or do...
Attachments
100m.jpg
100m.jpg (63.27 KiB) Viewed 3201 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: I did it!

A personal challenge that evolved and taught me quite a few new things about merching.

It was a challenge to get from 0 to 50m in 15 days, did that, then I said what would 100m look like? It took me 36 days total from 0, but I got it done

I've learned that having items worth something(or forbid a guessed/inflated value) is different then having the gold itself. It becomes a challenge of the world only having so much gold in circulation, even if you have the items, you cant always get the gold.

This also proves how far you can get without plat(ignore the 5100 plat lol, I opened 400 chests for fun that I bought with gold)

Without further or do...
I call fake .-. (Since curry quit ig someone has to be dah troll)

Without further or do...
I call fake .-. (Since curry quit ig someone has to be dah troll)
Head to the lugh castle :) I'm on now.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Without further or do...
Sooooo you have 100 million. What are you going to do with it?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Without further or do...
Sooooo you have 100 million. What are you going to do with it?
I have no idea lol, the best thing here at a normal price is only like 10 mill. Guess ill save up more or collect again, I wanna stay above 100 just cause though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Teach us your ways
If I have time, you guys may see a new guide by me :)

Can't promise anything, due to me being busy, but we'll see...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Good lord Lava, that does look wild. Congrats on making the goal, even if everyone else is probably significantly poorer now, myself included :lol:
Anka
Guardian of Alliance & Proud wielder of a Void Celestial Bow

Alliance “A”-team
Lugh ☀