Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I did it!

So what you're really saying is you went from a net worth of approx 300m to a net worth of approx 300m in 36 days. Doesn't quite sound quite as impressive as the original post first suggests.
OK, so the collection of items worth approx 300m is quite impressive itself, but all you've really shown is that at least a third of your collection was reasonably desirable and your valuations of said items was fairly accurate and they achieved your valuations when sold.
No. I increased my net worth, in one instance I turned something I paid 9m for into 50m in stuff and got at least 40m back out of it so far. It is very hard to take that kind of gold out of the economy that fast no matter how much you have, because you are taking a pretty large % of gold from the server. Even if something is worth 3m and you are selling it for 2m you cant always do that, people need to have gold to buy it.
More like u had all of it in items since day 0 and just took u 36 days to sell it. Grats. Farming rules. Considering these items come from plat as u did buy plat, whether now or before, its still a plat achievement.
In no way shape or form is this a plat achievement. I never bought plat in my life, again, my plat was obtained from opening a large amount of rimebound and aeon chests(that I couldn't sell cause I hurt the economy lol). I never even used any of said plat I got from those chests either, I'm saving it for something more worthwhile. Even if you count flipping plat items for profit, that's still non-plat because I never bought plat and I got rich without buying plat.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Find it pretty disbelieving to build a 300mil net worth without any initial platinum as a foundation but impressive none the less. I assume you had to sell your items under preferable amount to reach 100m, was it worth it? Not taking anything away from you, really cool achievement none the less
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Find it pretty disbelieving to build a 300mil net worth without any initial platinum as a foundation but impressive none the less. I assume you had to sell your items under preferable amount to reach 100m, was it worth it? Not taking anything away from you, really cool achievement none the less
If you'd like, you can ask anyone from lugh. Aside from a few rumors(when people see I'm selling hundreds of chests and they think I bought plat(but I cant tell them I paid gold because they'd get mad)), they'll tell you about me being a merchant.

Most of my items I sold for their value, or extra. I did not aim to bankrupt myself to do this, it would have been much quicker if I sold everything. In my eyes, it was worth it as its not good to have too much in items and no gold, or too much gold and no items. You want a balance, to rule both worlds and I think 100m gold complements 200-300m in items nicely.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

For the love of God, post a tutorial! I am struggling with getting significant amounts of gold. You know how old it gets listening to everyone in-game talk about how many 6M mounts they have?!?!?!?! And it's usually mounts that cost millions!??!!?!?! I am proud to have a level 4 Battle Mount (which I earned by farming), but there are some that just act like having a 6 million gold mount is the norm!!!!??? I hate those people! ;-) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

For the love of God, post a tutorial! I am struggling with getting significant amounts of gold. You know how old it gets listening to everyone in-game talk about how many 6M mounts they have?!?!?!?! And it's usually mounts that cost millions!??!!?!?! I am proud to have a level 4 Battle Mount (which I earned by farming), but there are some that just act like having a 6 million gold mount is the norm!!!!??? I hate those people! ;-) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Alright, since alota people want me to I will for sure. New fury guide coming soon
Last edited by Furyion on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Thanks!
Ikr, I hate those people too lol. Like I'll finally reach 1m or something which to me is pretty rich and a nice accomplishment... and then some rich guy comes along and says "1m??? Bahahahahaha" and then starts bragging about his massive collection and 20m sitting in his pocket.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge