Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#24
Aileron wrote:
Pimbso wrote:Woo good idea! Will there be a reset to kick it off as well?


No changes happen in CH without a reset.



I feel like Gandalf reading this. Are you saying that there is no chang that takes place without a reset first, or no there won't be a reset because changes happen without a reset?
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Killing end game bosses on spaw.... wait reset without notification.....?!?

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#25
Sweefish wrote:
Aileron wrote:
Pimbso wrote:Woo good idea! Will there be a reset to kick it off as well?


No changes happen in CH without a reset.



I feel like Gandalf reading this. Are you saying that there is no chang that takes place without a reset first, or no there won't be a reset because changes happen without a reset?


Database changes, such as changing spawn timers, require a restart.

Few changes do not require, Special Offers for example can be done without.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#26
Muldar wrote:All Carrowmore bosses are included in this event.

Muldar can you confirm a few things?
-) dl spawn windows. Is it 2.5 minute windows? Or 10 minute windows with windows reopening every 30 minutes?
-) are money bosses included?
-) what about mobs and adds in general? Is it every varrowmore mob or just certain id's that are affected
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#27
bob the mage wrote:
Muldar wrote:All Carrowmore bosses are included in this event.

Muldar can you confirm a few things?
-) dl spawn windows. Is it 2.5 minute windows? Or 10 minute windows with windows reopening every 30 minutes?
-) are money bosses included?
-) what about mobs and adds in general? Is it every varrowmore mob or just certain id's that are affected


+1 answer the bob of mages
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#29
bob the mage wrote:
Muldar wrote:All Carrowmore bosses are included in this event.

Muldar can you confirm a few things?
-) dl spawn windows. Is it 2.5 minute windows? Or 10 minute windows with windows reopening every 30 minutes?
-) are money bosses included?
-) what about mobs and adds in general? Is it every varrowmore mob or just certain id's that are affected

You should re read it 2/3 or those questions are answered and it's pretty common sense that the window would close it its x4 faster but it's not unreasonable to ask.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

#30
Chaotic wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Muldar wrote:All Carrowmore bosses are included in this event.

Muldar can you confirm a few things?
-) dl spawn windows. Is it 2.5 minute windows? Or 10 minute windows with windows reopening every 30 minutes?
-) are money bosses included?
-) what about mobs and adds in general? Is it every varrowmore mob or just certain id's that are affected

You should re read it 2/3 or those questions are answered and it's pretty common sense that the window would close it its x4 faster but it's not unreasonable to ask.


If they were already answered quote the answers please. I read this whole thread a few times, and the only answer I saw from muldar was the one i quoted, however there are some bosses, for example money bosses, that have place holders that are also normal every day mobs, and i (a clanny) was unsure if these would be included.

As for the DL spawn windows it doesn't necessarily follow that if they respawn windows are reduced by a factor of 4 that the actual window itself is. For bosses like Mordy I can see why it would be as the window is 36 hours, but 10 minute windows do not necessarily need to be reduced, so I wasn't sure if they were.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

cron