Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

"Lord Maclir,

The tunnels beyond Fingal's Cave have once again come to a rest, though for how long it is impossible to say. Oskar claims that while tremors aren't unusual in Carrowmore, these are by far the worst he's experienced. They're certainly the worst I've encountered, though as a scholar who spends most of his time cooped up in the Farcrag Archives that doesn't mean much.

What I am familiar with however, is the power of the arcane. There's a weight to the air here, a heaviness I'd normally associate with a peal of thunder and a sudden downpour of torrential rain. I fear that Mirain's Prophecies may soon be coming true if the barrier between the Otherworld and our mortal lands has grown so thin as to cause this disturbance. One of the Fianna scouts returned with a plant cutting the like of which I'd never witnessed before, claimed to have been lucky to escape with his life. The chunk of root is twisted beyond all recognition, likely by a powerful corrupting force. Though I have tried my best to study it I find myself becoming irritable in its presence, a dull throbbing blooming in my head after spending mere minutes with the thing. Who knows how the creatures that make Carrowmore their home will react to such an invasive species cropping up.

What I know for sure is that this unnatural occurrence is threatening the stability of the tunnels. I would recommend you rally those who are more skilled in the arts of combat than I to investigate their depths further, lest we all find ourselves in a more precarious position than our present one.

Your loyal subject,

Arken"

Dark, twisted roots of corruption from a far off land have pierced the veil between worlds, infecting the monstrous denizens of Carrowmore Tunnels with a frenzied lust for combat! Steel your hearts and bolster your ranks for this weekend's Hyper Boss Event: Carrowmore Carnage!
The bosses of Carrowmore Tunnels will be spawning much more regularly during this event, with Mordris and the Dragonlord Bosses spawning at a 4x increased rate, and the various Legacy Bosses spawning multiple times per day!

This event begins this Friday and will end on Monday the 11th! Don't miss out!

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

yay... Combine Hurricane Irma with the need to maintain wifi for a whole weekend....
hopefully my dorm has power so I can camp smolach all weekend long xD (bring on the godly emberdrake firebolt charm!)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

yay... Combine Hurricane Irma with the need to maintain wifi for a whole weekend....
hopefully my dorm has power so I can camp smolach all weekend long xD (bring on the godly emberdrake firebolt charm!)
i dont this smolach is included. or am I wrong? Looks like it'll only be skain, gara, mordris, dl, and osan

i dont this smolach is included. or am I wrong? Looks like it'll only be skain, gara, mordris, dl, and osan
If it isn't.... :cry:
"Lord Maclir,

The tunnels beyond Fingal's Cave have once again come to a rest, though for how long it is impossible to say. Oskar claims that while tremors aren't unusual in Carrowmore, these are by far the worst he's experienced. They're certainly the worst I've encountered, though as a scholar who spends most of his time cooped up in the Farcrag Archives that doesn't mean much.

What I am familiar with however, is the power of the arcane. There's a weight to the air here, a heaviness I'd normally associate with a peal of thunder and a sudden downpour of torrential rain. I fear that Mirain's Prophecies may soon be coming true if the barrier between the Otherworld and our mortal lands has grown so thin as to cause this disturbance. One of the Fianna scouts returned with a plant cutting the like of which I'd never witnessed before, claimed to have been lucky to escape with his life. The chunk of root is twisted beyond all recognition, likely by a powerful corrupting force. Though I have tried my best to study it I find myself becoming irritable in its presence, a dull throbbing blooming in my head after spending mere minutes with the thing. Who knows how the creatures that make Carrowmore their home will react to such an invasive species cropping up.

What I know for sure is that this unnatural occurrence is threatening the stability of the tunnels. I would recommend you rally those who are more skilled in the arts of combat than I to investigate their depths further, lest we all find ourselves in a more precarious position than our present one.

Your loyal subject,

Arken"

Dark, twisted roots of corruption from a far off land have pierced the veil between worlds, infecting the monstrous denizens of Carrowmore Tunnels with a frenzied lust for combat! Steel your hearts and bolster your ranks for this weekend's Hyper Boss Event: Carrowmore Carnage!
The bosses of Carrowmore Tunnels will be spawning much more regularly during this event, with Mordris and the Dragonlord Bosses spawning at a 4x increased rate, and the various Legacy Bosses spawning multiple times per day!

This event begins this Friday and will end on Monday the 11th! Don't miss out!
Muldar is smolach included D:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at