Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

210 Monolith Legacy

Many people would agree that the 210 Mono needs to be nerfed, or possibly its drops buffed. This dude has been up for about 3 weeks on Rhiannon, and I don't believe any clans have attempted because we see it as a waste of time, the drops aren't good and it takes way too long to kill. We even talked about doing a server kill and no one even wanted to do that.... So that just goes to show that we don't like this dude, take him out or nerf him, please.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: 210 Monolith Legacy

Here on belenus we kill on day of spawn. Both clans elementals and ronin kill as soon as possible because we know if we don't kill, the rivals will :p and mono drops can be amazing! One of our members has a godly bow which imo is one of he best weps in game

Here on belenus we kill on day of spawn. Both clans elementals and ronin kill as soon as possible because we know if we don't kill, the rivals will :p and mono drops can be amazing! One of our members has a godly bow which imo is one of he best weps in game
well here we know if we don't kill this, the rivals won't either, they don't care for it either lol
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

godly bow is meh. edl is better.
but it does have good items. - lure and attunement bracers, and shadowstrike rings.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That rock dies quicker with more fire mages so take that into consideration, and an Incinerate skill with some points in there.
Level 1 Incin works

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That rock dies quicker with more fire mages so take that into consideration, and an Incinerate skill with some points in there.
Level 1 Incin works
Thanks, was told that there had to be a few points in there during the event.
Wattzon of Sulis