Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Breaking news: Resurgence of Arawn aims to complete 25 dg sets

Do y'all always do sets or do you ever award individuals pieces?
Been doing pieces for 2 years now and almost everyone in clan has one minus some newer members ofc.. but I think we can achieve our goal of 25 within the next year hopefully.. we have 4 now myself, smelly, Gabriella, and kara.. after our next gele (prob spawn tomorrow) we will have our 5th set tarnishedhalo another ranger.. but with only needing 9-10 for each set going forward cause ppl have pieces it will be that much easier to make these 25 sets. :)

Been doing pieces for 2 years now and almost everyone in clan has one minus some newer members ofc.. but I think we can achieve our goal of 25 within the next year hopefully.. we have 4 now myself, smelly, Gabriella, and kara.. after our next gele (prob spawn tomorrow) we will have our 5th set tarnishedhalo another ranger.. but with only needing 9-10 for each set going forward cause ppl have pieces it will be that much easier to make these 25 sets. :)
Congrats :)

What pieces do these people have, is it majority gloves and tops?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

It's up to them really they pick..
Kara had gloves and top
Gabriella had legs
Tarnishedhalo has just top atm

It's up to them really they pick..
Kara had gloves and top
Gabriella had legs
Tarnishedhalo has just top atm

Ah, well best of luck on your 25 sets :) I'm interested to see if this is possible
Wafflez.
(|%}^=