Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Breaking news: Resurgence of Arawn aims to complete 25 dg sets

You guys need to give Vent set soon enough. Well maybe not too soon if I meet him up at beta

And Corrupted Gardens should bring more pureness dropping bosses or alternatively Gele and Prot should be buffed their pureness rates by then. It simply is a broken model otherwise
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Do y'all always do sets or do you ever award individuals pieces?
Been doing pieces for 2 years now and almost everyone in clan has one minus some newer members ofc.. but I think we can achieve our goal of 25 within the next year hopefully.. we have 4 now myself, smelly, Gabriella, and kara.. after our next gele (prob spawn tomorrow) we will have our 5th set tarnishedhalo another ranger.. but with only needing 9-10 for each set going forward cause ppl have pieces it will be that much easier to make these 25 sets. :)
Looks like you need to get around 200 pure in the next 12 months, about 16-17 per month. Pray for a lot of resets and tremendous luck with Prot dropping pures. I still think it's ridiculous the amount of time it takes to make a set, and many underestimate the class specific conflux needed - 19 per set. We are out of ranger conflux and even if we have 15 pures, it'll take a while to make another one.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Do y'all always do sets or do you ever award individuals pieces?
Been doing pieces for 2 years now and almost everyone in clan has one minus some newer members ofc.. but I think we can achieve our goal of 25 within the next year hopefully.. we have 4 now myself, smelly, Gabriella, and kara.. after our next gele (prob spawn tomorrow) we will have our 5th set tarnishedhalo another ranger.. but with only needing 9-10 for each set going forward cause ppl have pieces it will be that much easier to make these 25 sets. :)
Looks like you need to get around 200 pure in the next 12 months, about 16-17 per month. Pray for a lot of resets and tremendous luck with Prot dropping pures. I still think it's ridiculous the amount of time it takes to make a set, and many underestimate the class specific conflux needed - 19 per set. We are out of ranger conflux and even if we have 15 pures, it'll take a while to make another one.
Need to get around 250-260 pureness next 12 months, comes down to 5 pureness a week, its possible and will be a stretch, but it's a challenge that the entire clan is set on achieving.
Hopefully with the new bosses coming out in the next expansion it will make this goal a little easier, and maybe we will even be able to get more than 25.
well if it is within this year, you've only got a few months left
Its within one year from this Monday, so by September 4th 2018 we want to have 27 DG sets on arawn. And with BigD's leadership and the current attitude of the clan this goal should be able to be realized!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at