Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: PLAT GLITCH THAT REALLY WORKS READ TO FIND OUT HOW

Thank you man.

To be honest though its expected.

I see some of these people are people from opposing servers, trying to counter recruit, and push people from joining our server.

As well as some people who have been permi-band from Forever for behavioral reasons.

So im not concerned. Just didnt want to directly attack anyone.

Im not here to bash anyone.

Just promote my home, my family, and my team

Love you Forever ;)

I'm just a nub from epona who played for a couple years (haven't played on epona whole time) I read through this just cause I was bored and was intrigued by your lovely title.

I have 2 opinions on this post, I think it's great your trying to recruit some peeps to join clan. That's great and all but I think you went slightly to far by draining server lixes, imo that's to far and would make people wanna leave server cause it's mostly a 1clan server as I hear.

Put it this way. If someone has a problem with someone else in the clan like a big problem with them than they wouldn't wanna be on the same side. So only option is join a different clan or go clan less, than that person is screwed in that server.

Not trying to bash your or anything just was bored and wanted to post this. Anyway good luck with clan and all, I'm currently deciding if I wanna play another server just cause I get bored of things fast.

Also a reason this thread has all those views is cause of your title. Like me it caught there eye :p

I'm just a nub from epona who played for a couple years (haven't played on epona whole time) I read through this just cause I was bored and was intrigued by your lovely title.

I have 2 opinions on this post, I think it's great your trying to recruit some peeps to join clan. That's great and all but I think you went slightly to far by draining server lixes, imo that's to far and would make people wanna leave server cause it's mostly a 1clan server as I hear.

Put it this way. If someone has a problem with someone else in the clan like a big problem with them than they wouldn't wanna be on the same side. So only option is join a different clan or go clan less, than that person is screwed in that server.

Not trying to bash your or anything just was bored and wanted to post this. Anyway good luck with clan and all, I'm currently deciding if I wanna play another server just cause I get bored of things fast.

Also a reason this thread has all those views is cause of your title. Like me it caught there eye :p

Exactly my friend. Thank you.

My other post named Forever Rosmerta Recruiting only got 150 views.

What you say is the point. Keeps our server clean. They have to either get along with that player, or be civil.

Their other option is get out of the clan, and good luck out there.

They mostly transfer out.

The thing is wherever they go they wont be away from people they hate or dislike.

They will still see people in the server they hate, and will have to work with people in their new clan they dislike strongly.

Happens always.

Its actually been very successful, most people are forced to talk it out, and find themselves facing the problems, then resolving them.

Which i think is way more beautiful than trying to escape your problems

another thing that happens is when people leave a clan, they cause a split between them and their friends.

It puts the friends in an awkward position where they have friends they love and care about within the clan.

With one or two outside the clan they love and care about.

I myself fought long and hard for a multi clan server prior to actually joining the main clan.

Then I learned to respect and love it.

Problems get resolved.

Gear flows in.

I couldnt be happier and more proud with my server

They just killed gelebron without me yesterday.