Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada kills hrung

kinda sad how some clans still can't down, and then nuada clan takes it out :lol:
Well, to be fair, some clans stay very small and don't boss much and some clans are primarily low or mid level clans. I know a few players that love their lux and leveling but have no desire for raid gear or killing bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Why would otm take out plat buyers from eg bosses? 1.) literally impossible to do that unless they had infinite number of moderators with1 monitoring every players progress 24/7 52 weeks a year 100 years a lifetime. Also if they did that,, poof goes half-more than half of every top clan. 2.) i know some very nice plat buyers. Ex: Lonehawk mage in Resurgence, amazing person on arawn who buys plat.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Why would otm take out plat buyers from eg bosses? 1.) literally impossible to do that unless they had infinite number of moderators with1 monitoring every players progress 24/7 52 weeks a year 100 years a lifetime. Also if they did that,, poof goes half-more than half of every top clan. 2.) i know some very nice plat buyers. Ex: Lonehawk mage in Resurgence, amazing person on arawn who buys plat.
I think he was being SARCASTIC :lol: . He maybe buys plat and some peeps in his clan do aswell.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think he was being SARCASTIC :lol: . He maybe buys plat and some peeps in his clan do aswell.
Yeah, Zyz posted on the forums before that he spent $8k on plat over the years.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Wow thats alot :o.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Yep. I assumed my block plat buyers from bosses would be seen as sarcastic by everyone as ridiculous as that would be if it were an actual request. I can't say I regret spending that much but I can honestly say that money prob would have been better spent on other things like my retirement acct or a couple cruises or buying another car or etc
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue