Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Events or Perm content (redo)

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=92313

In my last poll I said "Events or permanent content" and had two votes either "events and permanent content" or "permanent content"

Permanent content would most likely be added along side event content because when we had events new quests were added as well, like new bounties, updated zones, different enemies.

The game can get pretty boring when you don't have anyone to lix with, and that is why many people enjoyed event content, because there were fun hat quests or special bounties, and fun little items you could pick up, open, and they might just have some gold in them.

Basically, events were what made the game special, but I don't really see anything in the future that is going to make the game stand out, most mmo's have fishing, crafting, or cooking, so what is going to be so special about it now?

I still love the game because I've put some work into the game, as well as money, so I don't want to just quit, that would be a waste of my time and money. There are a few enjoyable things left, like trying to get the best possible gear, or doing pvp duals, but it only takes about an hour to complete all of my dailys (bounties, daily quests, glad) so after that if I can't find someone to lix with, it gets a bit boring. and its hard to farm as a mage
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me