Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wow

This is what I call support from a mobile game I've put many hours and a lot of money into.... ask for help on forums and post gets deleted thankyou guys......
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Wow

This is what I call support from a mobile game I've put many hours and a lot of money into.... ask for help on forums and post gets deleted thankyou guys......
Your post got moved to Ask For Help, I just replied.

Lol, guess people should be a little more observant.....
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Does a notification get sent to the OP when their thread is moved? If not, that would be great to look into!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Does a notification get sent to the OP when their thread is moved? If not, that would be great to look into!
I typically quote (Much like I did in this case) to ensure the OP gets a notification.

Although I am looking into adding that functionality.