Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The new Aeon Chests

I bought 100 and split them with my hubby. So out of my 50, I got 3 pieces of mediocre fashion, a charm, and a harp. No mount. I wasn't expecting much with only buying a small amount and also knowing the drop rates were being nerfed. I did get decent gold and a good amount of plat back.

But there was something in there that I definitely wasn't expecting....those ******* fashion tokens. Really??? Please take those out. I have so many fashion tokens in my bank already. And why did I have to get the pink ones? I can't even give those away. :lol: But seriously, I don't think fashion tokens should be in those chests at all.

No, I totally get not expecting something out of 1 chest, I was merely pointing out that you don't even get something worth the platinum I bought to get the chest. Now that I'm seeing some posts about getting some good S*#$, I may have to sink more money into OTM. Like I said, OTM has us by the balls!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

I bought 100 and split them with my hubby. So out of my 50, I got 3 pieces of mediocre fashion, a charm, and a harp. No mount. I wasn't expecting much with only buying a small amount and also knowing the drop rates were being nerfed. I did get decent gold and a good amount of plat back.

But there was something in there that I definitely wasn't expecting....those ******* fashion tokens. Really??? Please take those out. I have so many fashion tokens in my bank already. And why did I have to get the pink ones? I can't even give those away. :lol: But seriously, I don't think fashion tokens should be in those chests at all.
+1 to removing fashion tokens lol.

At this point, does anybody know if Ancient Idols are in the Aeon Chests? I'd like to see some of those hit the market again.
In before Aileron comments on this....

No, ancient idols should never come back.
I suppose I should have been clearer in my initial question:

Regardless if you believe they SHOULD be in there or not; can anybody confirm IF ancient idols are included in the Aeon Chests?

At this point, does anybody know if Ancient Idols are in the Aeon Chests? I'd like to see some of those hit the market again.

Regardless if you believe they SHOULD be in there or not; can anybody confirm IF ancient idols are included in the Aeon Chests?
It is also my understanding they never WILL come back because anything that has been permanently changed never will re-appear...even in chests.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

It is also my understanding they never WILL come back because anything that has been permanently changed never will re-appear...even in chests.
:lol: