Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Tunnels - Zone Error

After 90 minutes my download failed. Just started over. Expect 2 to 3 hours per device. So my toon is in Carrow and most bounties are in Carrow. Can I get out? How? What will happen to bounties?

Great, download failed again for a Econ time.
Press the character stuck button on the login screen
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

The cell company will not allow the update download using cell data because file is too big, states I must download with wifi. Using the wifi connecting via cable company has aborted several times. This is normal for an evening download. It will work if I stay up late enough.
You could try clearing the Cache and Data from your instance of the Google Playstore as sometimes this can help with downloading issues.

If that doesn't work it may be worth trying wiping the cache partition of your device. The steps for this vary for many device models so probably best to google how to do this for your specific device type.

Let us know if you are still experiencing problems after that.

Cheers,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

ugh... try again Muldar... I'm on android device and I'm getting nothing on the server list and I can't even log in. Seriously O.T.M?
Separate error.

Try clearing cache and data on the app and ensuring you have the latest build.
Yeah I just noticed I need to update. But really? 407 Mb? Really? Wth O.T.M

400mb? I’m IOS And it’s 1.7 GB try that for an update :(
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +