Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Tunnels - Zone Error

Hey Heroes,

Due to a technical fault with the Carrowmore Tunnel scene file iOS players will be unable to navigate the zone currently.

Android players will be unaffected by this.

We are uploading a new iOS build and plan to release in the next few days, Apple permitting.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
ugh... try again Muldar... I'm on android device and I'm getting nothing on the server list and I can't even log in. Seriously O.T.M?
Endor / Druid / Lv. 40+ / World: Balor

Hey Heroes,

Due to a technical fault with the Carrowmore Tunnel scene file iOS players will be unable to navigate the zone currently.

We are uploading a new iOS build and plan to release in the next few days, Apple permitting.

ugh... try again Muldar... I'm on android device and I'm getting nothing on the server list and I can't even log in. Seriously O.T.M?
Separate error.

Try clearing cache and data on the app and ensuring you have the latest build.

All good to know. Thanks guys. That said, downloading has now failed 5 times. The first after 90 minutes getting me to 55%. The others have failed quicker. Problem for Philippines is we have the most expensive slowest internet in Asia, and it is evening when everything school age person is online gaming. Not unusual for each device upload of CH to take 3 hours.

All good to know. Thanks guys. That said, downloading has now failed 5 times. The first after 90 minutes getting me to 55%. The others have failed quicker. Problem for Philippines is we have the most expensive slowest internet in Asia, and it is evening when everything school age person is online gaming. Not unusual for each device upload of CH to take 3 hours.
What device are you using and are you downloading via wi-fi or 3G/4G?
"It was like that when I got here"

Hey Heroes,

Separate error.

Try clearing cache and data on the app and ensuring you have the latest build.
Yeah I just noticed I need to update. But really? 407 Mb? Really? Wth O.T.M
Endor / Druid / Lv. 40+ / World: Balor

Okay we've pushed a temp fix for iOS users.

Next time you restart your client the server will auto load the low end version of Carrowmore Tunnels.

This will be specifically for Carrowmore, you will no longer need to set your client to fast graphics to load the zone.