Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nuada chests vs other worlds

Nuada chests should not be nerfed since they have never had fashion. Can u confirm that theirs is not going to be?

Also, I've listened to many world discussions and no one cares if Aeon tag on something. Value won't change at all for added aeon name. If you add old fashion to all worlds besides Nuada, you will devalue rares.

Nuada isn't an issue for old fashion since it hasn't had it, so no reason for delay. Could you give Nuada the time lost chests right now?

Thanks
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

Re: Nuada chests vs other worlds

White Lanrik Set with "Aeon Tag" Pieces ( example: Gloves and Boots Are Aeon - Tag) will be Less worth than a White Lanrik set without any Aeon - Tag Pieces .
No it won't. Only the hardcore collector that won't sell the white Lanrik anyway is going to care about the tag. The vast majority of other players is just going to see white Lanrik and not care if it says aeon or not. Aeon and non aeon would both go in AH for the same price.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

White Lanrik Set with "Aeon Tag" Pieces ( example: Gloves and Boots Are Aeon - Tag) will be Less worth than a White Lanrik set without any Aeon - Tag Pieces .
They wont lmao, no one will care about names/descriptions.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

We will see soon ;)
On items like red sanghal and green glen no one will care about aeon tag,
But personally if I bought white hunter I'd like to see it be the original one and not the knockoff, simply because of the respect I have for the game and the lack of respect I have for the chests

OTM would you please give Nuada the unnerfed Time Lost chest for at least a day so we can have a chance to get at least some of the rares that other servers have had an opportunity to get over the years. Its not fair for us to not be able to get fashion and rides from past events when this world hasn't even been up for a month. A lot of people from the world, myself included, would really appreciate it. Thank you :)
SuperDPSer - Rogue > 155
MaxHeal - Druid > 105
Rosemerta

OTM would you please give Nuada the unnerfed Time Lost chest for at least a day so we can have a chance to get at least some of the rares that other servers have had an opportunity to get over the years. Its not fair for us to not be able to get fashion and rides from past events when this world hasn't even been up for a month. A lot of people from the world, myself included, would really appreciate it. Thank you :)
I'm just curious why people would go to a new server knowing it would be void of certain items and then want to change it
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We will see soon ;)
On items like red sanghal and green glen no one will care about aeon tag,
But personally if I bought white hunter I'd like to see it be the original one and not the knockoff, simply because of the respect I have for the game and the lack of respect I have for the chests
Most players will want cheaper as long as it looks like the original. You could completely change the name from hunter fashion to ballerina fashion as long as it looks the same and most won't care. If you were to throw white hunter and white aeon hunter in AH, the cheaper would get sold first.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue