Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada chests vs other worlds

We need these chests, there aren't enough plat buyers so I've literally been supplying most of my clan, we need these chests. It's not worth it for us people buying play and getting nothing but lix, sigils, expands, gold and tokens. This doesn't add diversity to the game, the server needs these items. We have nothing here.
OK but why would players move to a server that is lacking in fashion and mount options and then complain about knowing what they were moving into.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Joan is right .

When the new worlds came out , they always got the time lost chests where you can get fash / mounts from the previous events . Nuada getting these chests (Un-nerfed , of course!), is only fair .

Ventius , why don't you go play Nuada and get to lvl 100 without saying it's hard . Nuada started off being a very difficult sever as is , due to limited resources (quest gear is so hard to obtain. I've seen a lvl 220 with only wardens set.)

Spread the happiness and joy of seeing fashion on Nuada . Ffs.

Some people are just so stuck up... enjoy the game .
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

If i was to start fresh on nuada, It would be just like getting to level 100 when i first started playing this game on crom. (It is a hell of a lot easie to level now than it used to be aswell). Without any fash or lux, some of the most fun that i have had playing this game was early on. Getting excited when i could afford the next set of armour and weapons, leveling in big groups and meeting all new people.

What is the rush to reach 220 on a brand new server. All that will happen is the level 220 will have issues gearing as they cant even lock met or frozen bosses as they are way over leveled.

Accept that its a new server and that it cant really be rushed unless you plan on buying plat. It wont get as much as all the other servers have because it is new and that is exactly the way that it should be. If otm give nuada un nerfed chests then all servers should get un nerfed chests. Nuada does not deserve preferable treatment any more than epona or lugh or arawn or fingal do.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Zyz,
Because all new worlds have gotten them in the past and at an unnerfed rate. We r only asking what is fair, what they have done to all new worlds. btw, hey I just met you on fingles few days back :)
Hey :)

Well I'm all good with equality and fairness. If Nuada didn't get the 8 hours or whatever it was of Unnerfed chests, then I don't see a problem with them getting the same.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So why not bring the revival chests back for say 30minutes now hear me out have all servers down except nuada and in return give a boss reset to all other servers when they bring all servers back up. Take chests out as you reset all servers for bosses, kinda like a here you go have fun type of thing?
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired