Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maybe get rid of Legacy bosses?

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, especially those who haven't had a chance to kill legacy bosses during the actual events. Now they're getting the same items easily without the "challenge" you speak of.

I don't think OTM will do anything now. If they pull out legacy bosses, people will complain, much more so when OTM took away the revival chests.

The proper course of action for OTM is that Legacy bosses and their loot should be obsolete at a certain point. So that clans wouldn't care and camp them and whoever stumbles upon a boss is simply a bonus. Right now, plenty of legacy boss items are still the best in the game. That's not right, especially since they're all 210 and below.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

When u look at urchaid and see that a lvl 200 boss drops the best misc charm gear for casters, i just find it ridiculous. And Urchaid is so 2014 and easily killed by a few toons... lets move on!
Get rid of those stinky legacy who spawns randomly(mostly when my clan is sleeping)and introduce some actual challenge, lvl 220 event bosses with nasty adds that heal him lol. That would be a real "challenge" and fun.

When u look at urchaid and see that a lvl 200 boss drops the best misc charm gear for casters, i just find it ridiculous. And Urchaid is so 2014 and easily killed by a few toons... lets move on!
Get rid of those stinky legacy who spawns randomly(mostly when my clan is sleeping)and introduce some actual challenge, lvl 220 event bosses with nasty adds that heal him lol. That would be a real "challenge" and fun.
I like them for thr single fact that it's the only way for clanmates that have started within the last year to get a misc.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like them for thr single fact that it's the only way for clanmates that have started within the last year to get a misc.
Same but also just thought I'd mention the confessed bias here, he said "mostly when my clan is sleeping". Which makes his reasoning for this post clear.

Same but also just thought I'd mention the confessed bias here, he said "mostly when my clan is sleeping". Which makes his reasoning for this post clear.
Good point. I missed that.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Why do legacies bother u? Having new improved gear and having legacies spawn doesnt contradict each other.

Only problem with urchaid is if u ever run out of balms.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

her*
And yes , but that doesnt change the fact that we are in 2017. Most other mmorpgs introduce new content instead of bringing back old ones.

Why do legacies bother u? Having new improved gear and having legacies spawn doesnt contradict each other.

Only problem with urchaid is if u ever run out of balms.
The thing is that Otm introduced legacy spawns because they didnt have any event content to offer. I do not want nor need legacy but I would welcome a new event boss like they used to. We didnt have any samhain , yule event or ostara 2017.. I miss that.

her*
And yes , but that doesnt change the fact that we are in 2017. Most other mmorpgs introduce new content instead of bringing back old ones.
True. But until we have something that drops charms, this is the only way players are able to get them now.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue