Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#31
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
I play on 8 servers so I assure you I know how economy's work.

That's great! That means you understand how the events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the whole. Good to hear! :D
you're an utter idiot if you think me knowing what's happening means I agree with you. I'm glad events are gone.

I do believe I said that you understand the role the events played in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't quite recall writing "you agree" with me. Agreeing and understanding are two very different things. Please consider this next time before you claim someone to be an "idiot." Someone else may have returned the favor with a more heated response - such as that of reporting you for violating the Harassment and Abusive Language Policy: "Harassing or Abusive
This refers to clear and implied language which:
Refers to other characters, players, groups of people (in-game and external), and One Thumb Mobile employees in an insulting manner." As I do not take this personally as largly offensive, I'll let it slide; though you may not be so lucky next time. Someone else may just decide writing out a report letter to OTM is actually worth the time. Try to be more careful.
Image


Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#32
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:That's great! That means you understand how the events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the whole. Good to hear! :D
you're an utter idiot if you think me knowing what's happening means I agree with you. I'm glad events are gone.

I do believe I said that you understand the role the events played in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't quite recall writing "you agree" with me. Agreeing and understanding are two very different things. Please consider this next time before you claim someone to be an "idiot." Someone else may have returned the favor with a more heated response - such as that of reporting you for violating the Harassment and Abusive Language Policy: "Harassing or Abusive
This refers to clear and implied language which:
Refers to other characters, players, groups of people (in-game and external), and One Thumb Mobile employees in an insulting manner." As I do not take this personally as largly offensive, I'll let it slide; though you may not be so lucky next time. Someone else may just decide writing out a report letter to OTM is actually worth the time. Try to be more careful.


Half the posts on here is someone calling someone else an idiot. Can't you feel the love?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#33
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:That's great! That means you understand how the events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the whole. Good to hear! :D
you're an utter idiot if you think me knowing what's happening means I agree with you. I'm glad events are gone.

I do believe I said that you understand the role the events played in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't quite recall writing "you agree" with me. Agreeing and understanding are two very different things. Please consider this next time before you claim someone to be an "idiot." Someone else may have returned the favor with a more heated response - such as that of reporting you for violating the Harassment and Abusive Language Policy: "Harassing or Abusive
This refers to clear and implied language which:
Refers to other characters, players, groups of people (in-game and external), and One Thumb Mobile employees in an insulting manner." As I do not take this personally as largly offensive, I'll let it slide; though you may not be so lucky next time. Someone else may just decide writing out a report letter to OTM is actually worth the time. Try to be more careful.

No. Screw off. You literally said to me "you under stand why events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the game as a whole."
First off, events are not important to the game. You pushing that on me shows you were trying to make me agree with you, which I don't. Chests do play a big role. But events are NOT important to the game at all. Next time you try to threaten me with a ban like that I'll report you for being the troll you are. Goodbye and good riddance.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#34
Guthix123 wrote:
Robbo5000 wrote:
Frozensoul wrote:Just vote. lmao...

Never posted a poll, are you still able to edit your post attached to the poll.
Maybe a slight tweak would make it more explanatory.
e.g.
Less permanent content and seasonal event
or
More permanent content and no events
I'm guessing this is what you're intention of the vote is?
I voted now based an my assumption :)


I agree, fix the poll, otherwise you are not polling accurately (if one of the options isn't true).


As for the main point of the poll...I liked the events, they were fun, but they usually got old really quickly, and all they ended up doing was just bringing in either super strong lux and loot, or else pitifully weak lux and loot.
I'm glad they moved their focus to permanent content, partly because it's more fair to all players (instead of just the ones who have been around the longest), but also because they can do great new things, instead of the same basic items reskinned and tweaked stats.

For example, cross-platform, fishing and the auction house. If OTM had stuck with events, we wouldn't have any of those. Yes, some people might not be too fond of them, but a lot of people are really grateful for them.

OTM really can't focus on both permanent content and events, even though it's nice to think that they could.

Fishing was awful and if you play ch to fish you shouldn't be playing in the first place. Not directed at you, just my general opinion.

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#35
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote: you're an utter idiot if you think me knowing what's happening means I agree with you. I'm glad events are gone.

I do believe I said that you understand the role the events played in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't quite recall writing "you agree" with me. Agreeing and understanding are two very different things. Please consider this next time before you claim someone to be an "idiot." Someone else may have returned the favor with a more heated response - such as that of reporting you for violating the Harassment and Abusive Language Policy: "Harassing or Abusive
This refers to clear and implied language which:
Refers to other characters, players, groups of people (in-game and external), and One Thumb Mobile employees in an insulting manner." As I do not take this personally as largly offensive, I'll let it slide; though you may not be so lucky next time. Someone else may just decide writing out a report letter to OTM is actually worth the time. Try to be more careful.

No. Screw off. You literally said to me "you under stand why events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the game as a whole."
First off, events are not important to the game. You pushing that on me shows you were trying to make me agree with you, which I don't. Chests do play a big role. But events are NOT important to the game at all. Next time you try to threaten me with a ban like that I'll report you for being the troll you are. Goodbye and good riddance.

Please, be my guest. We shall see who is reprimanded for this incident. I do not believe "troll" is listed under the policy, though I know for a fact "harassment" is. Also, how is my original response in any way "pushing it on you and trying to make you agree with me"? I can't make anyone agree with me. I think that's fairly obvious, and I did not push anything on you. All I did is make sense of your comment. And chests playing a big role kind of goes hand in hand with events, because the content of the chests comes from the events. So your response there does not line up. In addition, I never threatened you with a ban. Try reading my posts before you rant. I said I wasn't going to do anything, but warned you to be careful in the future, because other users might report you. Never was the term "ban" even mentioned. "Goodbye and good riddance."
Image


Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#36
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:I do believe I said that you understand the role the events played in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't quite recall writing "you agree" with me. Agreeing and understanding are two very different things. Please consider this next time before you claim someone to be an "idiot." Someone else may have returned the favor with a more heated response - such as that of reporting you for violating the Harassment and Abusive Language Policy: "Harassing or Abusive
This refers to clear and implied language which:
Refers to other characters, players, groups of people (in-game and external), and One Thumb Mobile employees in an insulting manner." As I do not take this personally as largly offensive, I'll let it slide; though you may not be so lucky next time. Someone else may just decide writing out a report letter to OTM is actually worth the time. Try to be more careful.

No. Screw off. You literally said to me "you under stand why events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the game as a whole."
First off, events are not important to the game. You pushing that on me shows you were trying to make me agree with you, which I don't. Chests do play a big role. But events are NOT important to the game at all. Next time you try to threaten me with a ban like that I'll report you for being the troll you are. Goodbye and good riddance.

Please, be my guest. We shall see who is reprimanded for this incident. I do not believe "troll" is listed under the policy, though I know for a fact "harassment" is. Also, how is my original response in any way "pushing it on you and trying to make you agree with me"? I can't make anyone agree with me. I think that's fairly obvious, and I did not push anything on you. All I did is make sense of your comment. And chests playing a big role kind of goes hand in hand with events, because the content of the chests comes from the events. So your response there does not line up. In addition, I never threatened you with a ban. Try reading my posts before you rant. I said I wasn't going to do anything, but warned you to be careful in the future, because other users might report you. Never was the term "ban" even mentioned. "Goodbye and good riddance."


My god you're dull
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#37
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:No. Screw off. You literally said to me "you under stand why events and chests play such a big role in the game, then, and why they're so important to the game as a whole."
First off, events are not important to the game. You pushing that on me shows you were trying to make me agree with you, which I don't. Chests do play a big role. But events are NOT important to the game at all. Next time you try to threaten me with a ban like that I'll report you for being the troll you are. Goodbye and good riddance.

Please, be my guest. We shall see who is reprimanded for this incident. I do not believe "troll" is listed under the policy, though I know for a fact "harassment" is. Also, how is my original response in any way "pushing it on you and trying to make you agree with me"? I can't make anyone agree with me. I think that's fairly obvious, and I did not push anything on you. All I did is make sense of your comment. And chests playing a big role kind of goes hand in hand with events, because the content of the chests comes from the events. So your response there does not line up. In addition, I never threatened you with a ban. Try reading my posts before you rant. I said I wasn't going to do anything, but warned you to be careful in the future, because other users might report you. Never was the term "ban" even mentioned. "Goodbye and good riddance."


My god you're dull

What a great response! That makes perfect sense; if I am logical and reasonable, it is the equivalent of me being dull! :lol:

Don't use the forums if you have nothing better to do than insult others. Its a pointless waste of space.
Image


Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#38
Valrem wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
Valrem wrote:Please, be my guest. We shall see who is reprimanded for this incident. I do not believe "troll" is listed under the policy, though I know for a fact "harassment" is. Also, how is my original response in any way "pushing it on you and trying to make you agree with me"? I can't make anyone agree with me. I think that's fairly obvious, and I did not push anything on you. All I did is make sense of your comment. And chests playing a big role kind of goes hand in hand with events, because the content of the chests comes from the events. So your response there does not line up. In addition, I never threatened you with a ban. Try reading my posts before you rant. I said I wasn't going to do anything, but warned you to be careful in the future, because other users might report you. Never was the term "ban" even mentioned. "Goodbye and good riddance."


My god you're dull

What a great response! That makes perfect sense; if I am logical and reasonable, it is the equivalent of me being dull! :lol:

Don't use the forums if you have nothing better to do than insult others. Its a pointless waste of space.
I'm not insulting anyone. I'm staying my opinion, which the forum is for.
We do not need new fashion.
We do not need new chests.
We do not need new events.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#39
My opinion will be oppisite!!!!
Yes need new chests
Yes need new events
Yes need new fashion
Yes need new bosses
Yes need new stuff to do that has anything to do with fighting (yes that is not fishi ng or cooking)
YES THE GAME IS BORING AND NEEDS NEW STUFF

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

#40
Loco cola wrote: staying my opinion, which the forum is for.
We do not need new fashion.
We do not need new chests.
We do not need new events.

He doesn't get it because he's no where near end game,by the looks of his sig. Lett him be. We do need new chests, just a heroic chests with only haste elixirs :lol:
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)
Image

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests