Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Events or Permanent Content?

Lmao when I was seven I used to tell people I was twenty on games, and they bought it.
Considering this functionality was mainstream and popular in 2005, and didn't REALLY become more popular until about 2011-13, I assume you're between the ages of 12-17? If you did indeed begin playing runescape in 2001 when it released and were 7 at the time, 16 years later you'd be 23.

So I call serious *** on you saying you come home to a family. If you are, you belong on 16&pregnant
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Lmao when I was seven I used to tell people I was twenty on games, and they bought it.
Considering this functionality was mainstream and popular in 2005, and didn't REALLY become more popular until about 2011-13, I assume you're between the ages of 12-17? If you did indeed begin playing runescape in 2001 when it released and were 7 at the time, 16 years later you'd be 23.

So I call serious ******* on you saying you come home to a family. If you are, you belong on 16&pregnant
Man, you are hilarious. You really just don't understand the first part of English, do you? I come home to a family does not mean I come home to a wife and children. This is one form of someone's saying that they have a family, yes, but another (and the proper, in this case) interpretation is your siblings and parents. I never said I had children. Read.

And when the heck did I mention anything about Runescape or 2001? Where in Davie Jones' locker did you pull that from?

Concerning my age, just read my bio. I think its pretty clear on how old I'd be when I listed an exact birth date. Which, might I add, just adds to the point of my previous statement; if I'm seventeen and working more than you are, presuming you're older than me based off of what your message suggests, there's a serious issue and only goes to show that I would understand this situation far better than you do.

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

I forget who it was but there's a father on here of three little kids, a wife, he works the usual shift for a full time employment salaried job, all the while keeping hobbys and such, never having spent a cent on game, and he reached endgame in I think he said 3 months. That's someone who has about 2-3 hours max a day to play.
what levels are your chars?
220, 217, 205, 190... I've said his many times before and I am dumbfounded by the fact you two continuesly attack me for having an opinion
I don't recall you mentioning even once on this thread the level of all your characters, only that you've reached endgame. There you go using the term "attack" again when, in fact, we are in no way attacking you, only defending ourselves. As a matter of fact, its the other way around completely.

Don't try to play innocent here; the posts are there to speak for themselves. Again, go back and look for your proof- you "attacked" me when you started this whole thing with your response to my original post. And we are "attacking" you for having an opinion? Wake the **** up. You literally just got done telling us that our opinions don't matter and have no validity. I respected your opinion and merely offered friendly debate to further my understanding of your side of things, as you can look back and confirm in my reply to Kgrkid and you. You decided instead to hurl insults and pretend to be better than us just because you sit in front of a screen more than we do.

To reuse your words properly, I am dumbfounded that you continuously attack (us) just for having an opinion.

I can't help but finish with this; thanks for the quotes. It's absolutely the funniest thing to restate your own words against you because you incessantly post phrases that don't defend your situation in the slightest.

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Okay I think this thread has ran its course and somewhat deviated off topic.

Please remember to be respectful of others opinions.

While you may not agree with them attempt to have a calm discourse and refrain from insults.

If you would like to discuss a topic further with a user you may feel is off topic, please use the PM function.

Thanks