Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mount Shop

Who else thinks we should have a mount shop?

Not everyone wants to spend so much money on battlemounts, they really don't seem worth the time or money.
I think otm should buff battlemounts to make them more worth grinding for, and add a mount shop in castle that sells generic mounts: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 ,90, 100% mounts that have no extra stats on them, just used for speed. Maybe even throw in a legacy mount that when someone buys it, it brings up a different one, ya know, since they're bringing everything legacy back anyway...

These don't have to pretty, it could be a freaking t r e e - b r a n c h for all I care, we just need normal, generic mounts with speed, maybe even make them no trade just to warm otm's heart, idk...

Just think it would be nice to be able to buy something purely for speed, I mean, no wonder people are using speed hacks, it's hard to find a decent mount for a decent price, and imo battlemounts are overpriced for the sad stats they give you.
Last edited by Frozensoul on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Mount Shop

I agree id like to see a speed mount available forever that isnt a battle mount. It can be generic but this would be extremely useful especially for new servers like Nuada
Clansman of Retribution

Theifoflove

I agree id like to see a speed mount available forever that isnt a battle mount. It can be generic but this would be extremely useful especially for new servers like Nuada
yes, and it wouldn't have to be anything pretty, just a tree branch for all I care XD

Ice all on me

The old mount shop went away shortly after I began playing, and before I could farm enough gold to buy one. :D

I would love for it to come back. BUT.....it probably will never happen because that same group who hated the revival chests so much will be on here to shoot the idea down, threaten to leave or quit buying plat if it happens, etc. You know this thread will turn into pure chaos any second now, right?

The old mount shop went away shortly after I began playing, and before I could farm enough gold to buy one. :D

I would love for it to come back. BUT.....it probably will never happen because that same group who hated the revival chests so much will be on here to shoot the idea down, threaten to leave or quit buying plat if it happens, etc. You know this thread will turn into pure chaos any second now, right?
I'm one of those people who don't like the revival / aeon chests and I suggested this.

I'm not suggesting a previous mount shop like the ones we had during events, I am asking for a new mount shop with completely new mounts, that are generic, bland, and purely for speed. Now, I did however say it would be nice to see "legacy" mounts in this same shop, but what I am thinking is one legacy mount at a time, and this legacy mount could be from previous mount shops rather than previous mounts that you could get from chests, this way it wouldn't hurt players too much, the mounts from previous mount shops cost 2mil for the best anyway, so this price could just be bumped up to make it a little more fair.

Needless to say, we need more distribution of regular mounts besides mount tokens for battle mounts, I personally do not like battlemounts whatsoever, so having a tree branch to zip around on would be better than nothing at this point...

hard to believe that is an actual word...

And besides that, the same group that didn't want revival chests back didn't win, so it could happen. And I don't see any reason that it shouldn't, we need more mounts, there are so many people hogging them for their own toons, I was for a while but sold them, now I realize I should have kept hogging them lol. It's one thing to hog fashion, because fashion doesn't really improve your character, or your ability to help in the clan, lix, do quests, really fashion is just a statement that you have money, other than that it doesn't matter, but when hogging mounts, they are taking away players ability to improve in the game, otm is also at fault here, while they do give us mount tokens, it will take players, especially new players, a very long time to improve themselves.

Ice all on me

Nah they just wouldn't want legacy mounts to come back but I think everyone would be in favor of mount shop back. I'd love to see a Ala cart mount shop. You could buy 40-100 speed mounts in increments of 10. If you wanted regen, you could get it for an upgrade charge. If you wanted camo, you could get it for an upgrade charge, etc. This would help out new players a ton
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There probably planning a legacy mount shop already so I suggest no one pay a ton for mounts just way a year or so
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Actually no, these are not going to be mounts that were already in the game, it would be completely new. As long as it isn't the same as past mounts then it wont bring down the value. They should also just have speed, no camo or regen, to help not devalue old mounts. Make them completely different in terms of style and have them going up to 100%.

Just make sure they aren't like the old mounts, except for the speed because that's the whole point of them.

This isn't a fool proof idea, I'm sure people on both sides will disagree with my statements.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Actually no, these are not going to be mounts that were already in the game, it would be completely new. As long as it isn't the same as past mounts then it wont bring down the value. They should also just have speed, no camo or regen, to help not devalue old mounts. Make them completely different in terms of style and have them going up to 100%.

Just make sure they aren't like the old mounts, except for the speed because that's the whole point of them.

This isn't a fool proof idea, I'm sure people on both sides will disagree with my statements.
I don't know why anyone would disagree with this idea, we all need mounts for our alts, and some people just need something to spend gold on lol

this helps players of all types, new and old, poor and rich. Poor players would at least have a chance to save up for the mount they want, and not have to search for some mount hoarder who is going to sell a normal 80% for 300k... And it would help players not have to keep buying mount tokens for 70k ea...

They should honestly just buff the battlemounts so that they would actually be worth what stats they give you, and just add boring mounts you can buy with gold

Ice all on me