Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hotfix Client Release - Aeon Mystery Chest

Alright, ill try to find it myself, im not trolling it genuinely sounds interesting lol
I never thought for a moment you were trolling. :) Just went in to a bit more detail because you said you're interested but couldn't find anything online.
A lot of the studies in to project lifecycles and how work rates change over the life over the project, etc. probably stems from the 60s or 70s, whenever Project Management became an industry in itself, with Prince methodologies and the like, so maybe hard to find the underlying research material online as it probably predates the internet. The more recent stuff regarding performance under stress that I expanded on a little is fairly recent so should have more luck finding online details.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Re: Hotfix Client Release - Aeon Mystery Chest

Alright, ill try to find it myself, im not trolling it genuinely sounds interesting lol
I never thought for a moment you were trolling. :) Just went in to a bit more detail because you said you're interested but couldn't find anything online.
A lot of the studies in to project lifecycles and how work rates change over the life over the project, etc. probably stems from the 60s or 70s, whenever Project Management became an industry in itself, with Prince methodologies and the like, so maybe hard to find the underlying research material online as it probably predates the internet. The more recent stuff regarding performance under stress that I expanded on a little is fairly recent so should have more luck finding online details.
#ToothpickRektedByMuldar