Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

It's fine to post about the flaws but there are better ways of doing it other than so aggressive. I've played ch a couple years now. Not many so can't call myself 'an old player' but anyway I love to see the game improve but OTM has done many great things and they still get people crap the first moment they don't like something.

All I'm trying to say is there's different ways of being heard other than throwing tantrums.

And my second post didn't make any sense only posted cause i thought it was right..... but no everything I said on second post is pretty much towards his response to my first post.

And my second post didn't make any sense only posted cause i thought it was right..... but no everything I said on second post is pretty much towards his response to my first post.
Good job on trying but your selective vision is still letting you down. I'll quote myself for you to make it easier.
Atm CH is pretty stale, everyones getting bored, lots of people complaining about bottlenecks and camping, boss drops, chests, delayed beta etc etc.. i guess cross platform was a step in the right direction but thats about it. The next area/bosses update are make or break for some players, dont mess it up OTM.
I dunno, maybe its just because its hard for you to admit that you kinda agree with me too ;)
I'm new to forums so I really don't know how to work it so I might send this to the mualder guy. But I think curry and Mari both have good points. It would be a good idea to have 4*s have a guaranteed drop, but like Mari said we don't have to completely rush to gear everyone. I agree that something needs to change with the 4*s because with all the people that play it's a very difficult task gearing new players. Also though the argument about gearing all new players is kinda stupid. Idk if all servers are like this but on rhiannon everyone in main clans (ic/outs) with a 210+ main makes about 5 alts and gear before new players. Another idea would be to make the required number of frost orbs/other quest items lower. Like instead of making it almost 30 some frost orbs lower that amount to 15 or something.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Well it must be contagious cause I clearly state that giving feedback about improvements/disagreements is alright. As long as you do it withough have tandrums or crying about it.

I calmly suggested this beautiful quote you found of mine. So next time read my post more carefully before responding ;)

Think I said that the right way

Well it must be contagious cause I clearly state that giving feedback about improvements/disagreements is alright. As long as you do it withough have tandrums or crying about it.

I calmly suggested this beautiful quote you found of mine. So next time read my post more carefully before responding ;)

Not my fault you got offended by my feedback that wasnt even directed at you. You'll just have to accept that not everyone is a goody goody around here and some people just say it straight up how it is ;)
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Being mature is now a goody goody? Tbh idc what tf you say I named my own character starnub. Critices has no effect on me, but idc what what you do what ever you get into is up to you. All I'm saying and the whole meaning of me making a post on this thread is to tell you to appreciate what otm has done on this game.

You stubborn ass hoarders who would never of sold your rare cash anyway got what you wanted to a extend. Now with name tag old rare fashion is till rare but there's a newer version of it to tell a difference between an old hoarder and a new player.

Now back to what I was saying, otm has went a long way in this game and some apprectiane for once would be nice for them I'm sure. You don't have to take everything to the next level when things go the other way for you. A perfect example is when I posted my first post and how aggressive you got.

These new chests shoulda been called "Money over Morals Mystery Chests"

MMM Chests.
Vocal minorities, eh?
We don't know actually. I know a number of players that don't mind emailing otm complaints or compliments but after visiting the forums have 0 desire to read people arguing about a game with trolls and dragons and getting into insult fights because of difference of opinions. So there may have been a lot more people that wrote into otm than the 12 people that expressed their opinion on thr forums.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Being mature is now a goody goody? Tbh idc what tf you say I named my own character starnub. Critices has no effect on me, but idc what what you do what ever you get into is up to you. All I'm saying and the whole meaning of me making a post on this thread is to tell you to appreciate what otm has done on this game.

You stubborn ass hoarders who would never of sold your rare cash anyway got what you wanted to a extend. Now with name tag old rare fashion is till rare but there's a newer version of it to tell a difference between an old hoarder and a new player.

Now back to what I was saying, otm has went a long way in this game and some apprectiane for once would be nice for them I'm sure. You don't have to take everything to the next level when things go the other way for you. A perfect example is when I posted my first post and how aggressive you got.
You seem upset... i think you need a break mate, dont worry im done :D :lol: :)

You seem upset... i think you need a break mate, dont worry im done :D :lol: :)
Damn u really triggered em,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

For 5 years we've been asking for auction house. It was only after lots of "crying" and "tantrums" that it was implemented. Same with spawn times, raids, and so much more.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

lmao, calling people "stubborn ass hoarders" is certainly not a sign of maturity. You must be 12 or something. Perhaps not physically but your mental development is certainly not mature.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.